Coach Richt Media Day Presser 8/14/17

It all will sort itself out, at the end of the day I want the best guy for the job. Don't really trust rosier but we will see if it is him

He said that the younger guys don't know what to do and that Perry threw an interception as a result. He's not ready. Time to ride with whoever can win us the most games.

Man shut the fck up that's not what he was saying at all clown... he said the younger guys can win games and that he's waiting to see how much they progress as they get comfortable with the offense.

Says that the veterans are only going to improve incrementally while the freshman can improve drastically which implies that if one of the freshman (Nkosi) show that hes improved enough, he can still be the starter.

You say the dumbest shît on the regular on this board, Atlanta fool. And you've been the leader of the Perry First movement declaring Perry our all world starter before he even stepped into camp and threw a pass. Those are your credentials. You went out on a ledge and you're looking inept as usual. You're ignoring what Richt said that's negative for Perry because it goes against your Perry First agenda.

A number of us hope that Perry earns the job by outperforming the other guys. You just want to force him in there to feel like we finally have a savior. That's not good for the team.

What he said

Originalcane stfu dck rider... and RVA u don't know what the **** I want. "a number of us" face ***. I want Perry to earn it and if he doesn't Malik Rosier can get it done regardless amd I have no problem with that.

Your dumbass talking about he's not ready making up **** like Coach Richt said anything along those lines?? Deaf *** mfker can't hear or sumthn.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He said that the younger guys don't know what to do and that Perry threw an interception as a result. He's not ready. Time to ride with whoever can win us the most games.

Man shut the fck up that's not what he was saying at all clown... he said the younger guys can win games and that he's waiting to see how much they progress as they get comfortable with the offense.

Says that the veterans are only going to improve incrementally while the freshman can improve drastically which implies that if one of the freshman (Nkosi) show that hes improved enough, he can still be the starter.

You say the dumbest shît on the regular on this board, Atlanta fool. And you've been the leader of the Perry First movement declaring Perry our all world starter before he even stepped into camp and threw a pass. Those are your credentials. You went out on a ledge and you're looking inept as usual. You're ignoring what Richt said that's negative for Perry because it goes against your Perry First agenda.

A number of us hope that Perry earns the job by outperforming the other guys. You just want to force him in there to feel like we finally have a savior. That's not good for the team.

What he said

Originalcane stfu dck rider... and RVA u don't know what the **** I want. "a number of us" face ***. I want Perry to earn it and if he doesn't Malik Rosier can get it done regardless amd I have no problem with that.

Your dumbass talking about he's not ready making up **** like Coach Richt said anything along those lines?? Deaf *** mfker can't hear or sumthn.

I don't know what you want when it comes to Perry??? Here are a few of your posts and there are many more:

Capture+_2017-08-16-07-33-05.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-16-07-32-11.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-16-07-30-55.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-16-07-26-53.jpg

Get your one brain cell around that.

Last edited:

What he said

I don't know what you want when it comes to Perry??? Here are a few of your posts and there are many more:

View attachment 48709
View attachment 48710
View attachment 48711
View attachment 48712

N'Kosi Perry is better than Brad Kaaya what is ur point??

What he said

View attachment 48709
View attachment 48710
View attachment 48711
View attachment 48712

You said high school N'Kosi Perry is better than (NFL draft pick) Brad Kaaya. Meanwhile, Perry still hasn't beaten out (college) Brad Kaaya's backups. That's my point.

Somebody (rhymes with lazy pain)... needs to just take the L and go away quietly before it gets worse.

Advertisement
What he said

View attachment 48709
View attachment 48710
View attachment 48711
View attachment 48712

You said high school N'Kosi Perry is better than (NFL draft pick) Brad Kaaya. Meanwhile, Perry still hasn't beaten out (college) Brad Kaaya's backups. That's my point.

Malik Rosier is better than Brad Kaaya too / and why would he be expected to beat out two veteran qbs by the 1st scrimmage?? You can't seriously be this slow??

View attachment 48709
View attachment 48710
View attachment 48711
View attachment 48712

Malik Rosier is better than Brad Kaaya too / and why would he be expected to beat out two veteran qbs by the 1st scrimmage?? You can't seriously be this slow??
Lol... You're the one who said it. Here's another one of your porsts:

Capture+_2017-08-16-07-21-08.jpg

LMAO

View attachment 48709
View attachment 48710
View attachment 48711
View attachment 48712

Lol... You're the one who said it. Here's another one of your porsts:

View attachment 48730

LMAO

N'Kosi Perry is the starter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back