Coach Richt, Diaz & more... Post Practice Presser 10/25/17

Advertisement
Can all the mentally diseased and decrepit facquits who have been roasting Jaquan every week lay off him now? Diaz practically jizzed his pants talking about how "phenomenal" Jaquan has been.

But he didn't catch and house that pick against FSU and he's not a 4.3 forty guy, so he sucks. Fcking morans.
He's been our best Safety & hasn't missed a single snap this season.

He's been around the ball all year, hasn't played perfect but he's done his job well this season.

And what can't be overlooked is his leadership ability, there's no stats to quantify it, but it's often more important than pretty numbers.

The dude's an excellent football player and a phenomenal leader. I'll take guys like that all over the roster and I'll be winning big every **** year. He's not 6'3 and doesn't run a 4.3 though, so in the eyes of the ***** obsessed with the NFL, he's terrible.

I'm with ya, JJ may not be the fastest dude but that's because he's hauling a whole bunch of lumber... and he **** sure lays it out every time he gets there. His hits jump off the screen.

Can all the mentally diseased and decrepit facquits who have been roasting Jaquan every week lay off him now? Diaz practically jizzed his pants talking about how "phenomenal" Jaquan has been.

But he didn't catch and house that pick against FSU and he's not a 4.3 forty guy, so he sucks. Fcking morans.

Someone here was complaining about him being too deep the last game.
Diaz just confirmed they did that to take away the deep stuff they like to throw.
Anyone who paid any attention to that blithering idiot is equally insane. Did anyone other than the lunatic who started that thread think there was any chance that Jaquan was playing deep on his own? It’s insanity.

Advertisement
Rosier is an awesome leader. Jeff Thomas was down after the FSU game about not getting much playing time. Rosier told him to keep practicing hard and eventually his time to make big plays would come. Now Thomas has had back to back huge plays in the GT and Syracuse games. Rosier truly is a team first leader, love this kid.

Someone here was complaining about him being too deep the last game.
Diaz just confirmed they did that to take away the deep stuff they like to throw.
Anyone who paid any attention to that blithering idiot is equally insane. Did anyone other than the lunatic who started that thread think there was any chance that Jaquan was playing deep on his own? It’s insanity.

Dungey's QBR against Clemson was 160. He was 20 of 32 for 278 yards and 3 TD's. Against us his QBR was 43. He completed 13 out of 41 passes for 137 yards and 4 INT's. Take away what they do best.

Dungey's QBR against Clemson was 160. He was 20 of 32 for 278 yards and 3 TD's. Against us his QBR was 43. He completed 13 out of 41 passes for 137 yards and 4 INT's. Take away what they do best.

thats-what-im-talking-about.jpg

Advertisement

He's been our best Safety & hasn't missed a single snap this season.

He's been around the ball all year, hasn't played perfect but he's done his job well this season.

And what can't be overlooked is his leadership ability, there's no stats to quantify it, but it's often more important than pretty numbers.

I've been saying it weekly. He is our best tackler and last line of defense. He has been cleaning everything up all year. He doesn't make many splash plays so he gets hated on.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;HGxLiCKQKEI]https://youtu.be/HGxLiCKQKEI[/video]

Love Bandy's game. Been waiting for this one LCE. Giving the nod to JJ on the leadership he provides that helped get him over the hump when he first arrived. Trajan is definitely up to speed. He belongs on the field. I don't see him giving up his position to the next crop of kids either. 4year player for the Canes. I think he ends up on some awards lists before all said and done at the college level for him. Gonna be fun.

Go Canes!

All praise be to the Pastor for keeping this guy home. Would of been just another local guy that got away and balled at another school for no good reason.

[video=youtube_share;HGxLiCKQKEI]https://youtu.be/HGxLiCKQKEI[/video]

Love Bandy's game. Been waiting for this one LCE. Giving the nod to JJ on the leadership he provides that helped get him over the hump when he first arrived. Trajan is definitely up to speed. He belongs on the field. I don't see him giving up his position to the next crop of kids either. 4year player for the Canes. I think he ends up on some awards lists before all said and done at the college level for him. Gonna be fun.

Go Canes!

All praise be to the Pastor for keeping this guy home. Would of been just another local guy that got away and balled at another school for no good reason.
Still can't believe that POS Folden actually told Bandy & his father he needed to grow another inch before he would offer him Smfh.

Pastor Richt really saved this program from its demise.

Don’t you know if your not Ed Reed or Sean Taylor you’re no ****ing good here?

I saw some guy on here a couple weeks ago shredding Jaquan and claiming he wasn't as good as Mo Sikes. Apparently, Mo was a "playmaker" because he housed a pick against UF, and Jaquan isn't a UM caliber Safety because he didn't catch and house that pick against FSU.

Wasn't that tweed?

Advertisement

Don’t you know if your not Ed Reed or Sean Taylor you’re no ****ing good here?

I saw some guy on here a couple weeks ago shredding Jaquan and claiming he wasn't as good as Mo Sikes. Apparently, Mo was a "playmaker" because he housed a pick against UF, and Jaquan isn't a UM caliber Safety because he didn't catch and house that pick against FSU.

Wasn't that tweed?

It was such an absurd and regrettable comment that it gave me amnesia. Whoever said it should take a voluntary 3 week ban and 20 outdoor bleach enemas.

Advertisement
Back