Coach Richt, Diaz & more... Post Practice Presser 10/25/17

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;HGxLiCKQKEI]https://youtu.be/HGxLiCKQKEI[/video]

Love Bandy's game. Been waiting for this one LCE. Giving the nod to JJ on the leadership he provides that helped get him over the hump when he first arrived. Trajan is definitely up to speed. He belongs on the field. I don't see him giving up his position to the next crop of kids either. 4year player for the Canes. I think he ends up on some awards lists before all said and done at the college level for him. Gonna be fun.

Go Canes!
Agree with you 100%. Pete & D$ been saying he was gonna hit the ground running.

Bandy has been nothing short of great, has stepped up from day 1 & played like a veteran as a TF.

He's a kid that will excel in the leadership role as a Sophomore on, he's a phenomenal playmaker & an even better teammate.

That's what you want & need in your locker room. I think he's gonna be a kid that has some great rememberable moments that last in Cane history.

I definitely agree with you on starting next year, I think he's got that Nickel spot locked down.

I know everyone thinks all the 2018 kids are just gonna come in & start right away, but that's just not how Richt/Diaz does things.

Those kids will play if they earn it, but a lot of them will be 2nd/3rd team guys & everyone will be making threads asking what's wrong with'em lol.

On a serious note, the growth of the new comers, Bandy, Dean, Delaney, Carter and Smith will pay big dividends down the stretch. Particularly against VT and ND where depth and skills will be very key.

Love Bandy's game. Been waiting for this one LCE. Giving the nod to JJ on the leadership he provides that helped get him over the hump when he first arrived. Trajan is definitely up to speed. He belongs on the field. I don't see him giving up his position to the next crop of kids either. 4year player for the Canes. I think he ends up on some awards lists before all said and done at the college level for him. Gonna be fun.

Go Canes!

Bandy has been nothing short of great, has stepped up from day 1 & played like a veteran as a TF.

He's a kid that will excel in the leadership role as a Sophomore on, he's a phenomenal playmaker & an even better teammate.

That's what you want & need in your locker room. I think he's gonna be a kid that has some great rememberable moments that last in Cane history.

I definitely agree with you on starting next year, I think he's got that Nickel spot locked down.

I know everyone thinks all the 2018 kids are just gonna come in & start right away, but that's just not how Richt/Diaz does things.

Those kids will play if they earn it, but a lot of them will be 2nd/3rd team guys & everyone will be making threads asking what's wrong with'em lol.

We already know the people who will be making those threads.

Can all the mentally diseased and decrepit facquits who have been roasting Jaquan every week lay off him now? Diaz practically jizzed his pants talking about how "phenomenal" Jaquan has been.

But he didn't catch and house that pick against FSU and he's not a 4.3 forty guy, so he sucks. Fcking morans.

Advertisement
Can all the mentally diseased and decrepit facquits who have been roasting Jaquan every week lay off him now? Diaz practically jizzed his pants talking about how "phenomenal" Jaquan has been.

But he didn't catch and house that pick against FSU and he's not a 4.3 forty guy, so he sucks. Fcking morans.
He's been our best Safety & hasn't missed a single snap this season.

He's been around the ball all year, hasn't played perfect but he's done his job well this season.

And what can't be overlooked is his leadership ability, there's no stats to quantify it, but it's often more important than pretty numbers.

Don’t you know if your not Ed Reed or Sean Taylor you’re no ******* good here?

Don’t you know if your not Ed Reed or Sean Taylor you’re no ******* good here?

I saw some guy on here a couple weeks ago shredding Jaquan and claiming he wasn't as good as Mo Sikes. Apparently, Mo was a "playmaker" because he housed a pick against UF, and Jaquan isn't a UM caliber Safety because he didn't catch and house that pick against FSU.

He's been around the ball all year, hasn't played perfect but he's done his job well this season.

And what can't be overlooked is his leadership ability, there's no stats to quantify it, but it's often more important than pretty numbers.

The dude's an excellent football player and a phenomenal leader. I'll take guys like that all over the roster and I'll be winning big every **** year. He's not 6'3 and doesn't run a 4.3 though, so in the eyes of the ***** obsessed with the NFL, he's terrible.

Advertisement

This 100000 percent. Every time fsu or gt was blowing through a hole in the d, jj was there to fu$$&king make game saving tackles. He is exactly the steady reliable backstop you want at safety. There are actual rubes out there who have predicted that jobe or hall will start over him from day one next year. Lulz.

Go Canes!

Not all of them, but a think a couple will be starting before the season is over. If we get Campbell, I think he and Jobe will both start. Jobe probably sooner as need at Safety is greater.

Advertisement
Pretty embarrassing that we can’t find a place a little more professional to hold these interviews at. With all that noise I can’t hear ****

Gotta love Manny Diaz...he is no bullshït in his approach. He has a reason for doing what he is doing with the defense week in and week out. It isn't always the best initial plan, but the man is able to recognize that and is humble enough to make adjustments in game, unlike the arrogant ******* that used to fill his slot on the coaching staff.

It sounded like a ******* Apache helicopter was hovering directly over Richt's head during the interview.

Advertisement

The dude's an excellent football player and a phenomenal leader. I'll take guys like that all over the roster and I'll be winning big every **** year. He's not 6'3 and doesn't run a 4.3 though, so in the eyes of the ***** obsessed with the NFL, he's terrible.

Miami fans are spoiled( and I admit, I fall into that trap sometimes) For example, last years secondary is now in the NFL. That doesnt happen often, anywhere but we took them for granted. In fact, we thought by past standards it was just an ordinary unit. Yeah, it didn't have a Reed, Buchanon or Rolle but 4 NFL guys is impressive any way you slice it

As for Johnson, yeah, he's not Sean Taylor but there's something to be said about just being a reliable, consistent player that doesn't make a lot of mistakes. Johnson is a lot like one of my past favorites, James Lewis

Go Canes!

And thats the beauty of storm18.The majority of that class will have to red shirt unless they come out the gate ballin. They will have to take it. Championship depth is being built.

Someone here was complaining about him being too deep the last game.
Diaz just confirmed they did that to take away the deep stuff they like to throw.

Advertisement
Back