Coach Prime

He’s BEEN talking about how the HOF has become the Hall of Good. Also, he’s not the HOF to say this. **** Bruce Smith has no problem talking about Tony Boselli and his HOF credentials.
I agree with Bruce here. Boselli only played 6 seasons, had only 5 pro bowls. No POY awards or championships. You could argue for so many others getting in ahead of him (Richmond Webb has a better HOF resume). I think they just wanted to get a Jaguar in.

Advertisement
Pee wee footballers tackle better than he did.

With that said, that isn't why he was on the field. For what he brought, he was elite.
This entire conversation is the most biased and ridiculous thing I've read on here in quite a while.

I'm not a fan of Prime, **** a GD Nole!

But this guy is a 1st ballot HOF. Sorry credit needs to be given where it's due.

No doubt that he was as elite a cover corner as has ever played in the NFL, and also a great return man.

But having said that, it’s the Hall of Fame, not the Hall of Fame Elite. He’s always had a big head (Pause), and a huge ego.

By the way, he’s still probably cleaning the stain that The Playmaker left all over his chin after dragging his balls all over him in the NFC Championship Game. Irvin destroyed him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back