Coach Orgeron Hitting The Town

Would you smash?

• Yes

• No

• Which one?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y’all stop. You know **** well if @SWFLHurricane posts pics with his girlfriend, some of you mongoloidians will jump right in, take shots, push his buttons til he snaps - which is like immediately - and then drag it through the mud for your entertainment.

I know this sounds like a good time for some you but no gracias - parar inmediatamente por favor.

Advertisement
59A0A289-D4EB-4D55-96DB-D278004D28E7.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all stop. You know **** well if @SWFLHurricane posts pics with his girlfriend, some of you mongoloidians will jump right in, take shots, push his buttons til he snaps - which is like immediately - and then drag it through the mud for your entertainment.

I know this sounds like a good time for some you but no gracias - parar inmediatamente por favor.
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

Advertisement

Ray Liotta Goodfellas GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back