Coach Must Understand Recruiting and Innovation

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
I see you guys on here talking about potential guys but our coach must have a specially on one side of the ball and be innovative like Urban with spread or Nick Saban being dominant on defense. He must understand the landscape of recruiting down here and nationally no exceptions. I like Babers because he brings offense and he has recruited in texas and cali before going to Syracuse and he has the briles offensive pedigree.

One thing about mario is that he will end up with a top 10 class every year he is here NO QUESTION but will that translate onto the field? Oregon is good but the Pac12 is bad right now and I just need to see more from him. His specialty is only Recruiting right now.

Mike Leach brings the attitude you need at Miami but will he **** everyone off in the process ? We know what his offense will do but i can hear everyone now crying about the defense.

Butch Davis and lane is a no any pretty good coach could get something good out of 2 and low three star florida talent.

When you sit back and look at things mario and babers are the guys we need to be after and bring Oklahoma offensive line coach to help the

Advertisement
Butch can finish this class strong and is up to speed with the game. BBB

I see you guys on here talking about potential guys but our coach must have a specially on one side of the ball and be innovative like Urban with spread or Nick Saban being dominant on defense. He must understand the landscape of recruiting down here and nationally no exceptions. I like Babers because he brings offense and he has recruited in texas and cali before going to Syracuse and he has the briles offensive pedigree.

One thing about mario is that he will end up with a top 10 class every year he is here NO QUESTION but will that translate onto the field? Oregon is good but the Pac12 is bad right now and I just need to see more from him. His specialty is only Recruiting right now.

Mike Leach brings the attitude you need at Miami but will he **** everyone off in the process ? We know what his offense will do but i can hear everyone now crying about the defense.

Butch Davis and lane is a no any pretty good coach could get something good out of 2 and low three star florida talent.

When you sit back and look at things mario and babers are the guys we need to be after and bring Oklahoma offensive line coach to help the

Leach's defensive mindset has improved. His DC hires get poached lately. He would unleash hellfire on the CoaRstal.

Advertisement
Butch can finish this class strong and is up to speed with the game. BBB
Hmmmmmmmmm
1546207284009.gif

I sorta agree with you..Mario will recruit is *** off down here, we all know that. **** he recuited his *** off down here at Bama. I think you overlook the fact that aside from recruiting, Mario was actually a **** good OL coach at Bama and that has been a MAJOR deficiency at The U for quite sometime. Also with Mario he'd more than likely bring Jim Leavitt with him as a DC. With Jim's previous stint as USF's head coach he has Florida ties but he's also a very good DC. That would leave and OC/QB coach. I read an article on Mario and it basically said he has near genuis level intellect, with that being said, I'd trust him to find someone to run his offense. With Dino.. IDK.. its something about him that makes me think he's a flash in the pan kind of guy rather than a permnate fix but heck Dabo was an realtor before coach so who knows?? For me, the smart money would be on Mario.

Advertisement
Why do you guys have such a tiny circle of people you are obsessed with?

Innovative recruiters are out there beyond Butch, Kiffin, Mario etc

Expand your ******* minds for gods sake.

I sorta agree with you..Mario will recruit is *** off down here, we all know that. **** he recuited his *** off down here at Bama. I think you overlook the fact that aside from recruiting, Mario was actually a **** good OL coach at Bama and that has been a MAJOR deficiency at The U for quite sometime. Also with Mario he'd more than likely bring Jim Leavitt with him as a DC. With Jim's previous stint as USF's head coach he has Florida ties but he's also a very good DC. That would leave and OC/QB coach. I read an article on Mario and it basically said he has near genuis level intellect, with that being said, I'd trust him to find someone to run his offense. With Dino.. IDK.. its something about him that makes me think he's a flash in the pan kind of guy rather than a permnate fix but heck Dabo was an realtor before coach so who knows?? For me, the smart money would be on Mario.
I agree with you if mario hires the right people he would kill it but thats a big if, I rather have a Urban or Dabo type that bring scheme and recruiting together

Advertisement
Why do you guys have such a tiny circle of people you are obsessed with?

Innovative recruiters are out there beyond Butch, Kiffin, Mario etc

Expand your ******* minds for gods sake.
There are some more but name available coaches that would come that can really recruit

I agree with you if mario hires the right people he would kill it but that's a big if, I rather have a Urban or Dabo type that bring scheme and recruiting together

I'm of the mindset the Canes community made Richt come down from his coaching pulpit and say "no mas". I think with the public flogging Richt and CO endured all season, Mario would be smart enough to bring the right personel but shoot, stranger things have happened. Heck, if we COULD get Urban, this convo is over. I'd be all in. He DID find Dan Mullens AND Day.

Advertisement
Back