Coach Melvin..

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
Just listened to a Joe Zagacki interview on sprotstalkflorida, said he overheard coach Melvin coaching up Mike Whyche, Melvin told him to "put your hand in the ground, go, and shut the **** up"

That's a start for what we need our D line to do

Said that's the biggest changed he's noticed for Miami, just putting their hand in the ground and getting up field trying to cause havoc. I'll believe it when I see it vs Nebraska for more than 1 half

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know how you can force yourself to listen to Zagacki. He is by far and away the worst sports media member in the whole country.

Even worse than Susan Miller Dumbagain.

Anyone notice that the whole program went downhill as soon as he became the hideous voice of the Canes?

Coincidence? I think not.

I don't know how you can force yourself to listen to Zagacki. He is by far and away the worst sports media member in the whole country.

Just wanted to hear some news about camp without listening to Al Golden give a 5 minute lecture about guys weight, with words that I don't understand, that probably don't even make sense in the way that he randomly throws them into a sentence to make himself sound smart.

Lol I noticed the same thing about him being around 13 years.. I was like **** he's part of the Donna effect too. Not sure who to blame now, Zagacki or Donna...

Advertisement
If true wait until we play GT... one gap is the single best way to defend against the triple option because you constantly disrupt the timing which causes lots of fumbles. Hope it's true!

Advertisement
Yea sure we scrapped the 2 gap... AG and Doritos only been coaching it for their entire coaching career.

Just listened to a Joe Zagacki interview on sprotstalkflorida, said he overheard coach Melvin coaching up Mike Whyche, Melvin told him to "put your hand in the ground, go, and shut the **** up"

Said that's the biggest changed he's noticed for Miami, just putting their hand in the ground and getting up field trying to cause havoc. I'll believe it when I see it vs Nebraska for more than 1 half

I love it...

Advertisement

I love it...

You do seem like the type that would love Zaghacki.

Butch is a big fan of Joe. Know your God.

Anyone notice that the whole program went downhill as soon as he became the hideous voice of the Canes?

It sounds like coach melvin knows this will be a temp job for him at miami, but he wants/needs it to be long term.

Cause if Al Golden goes so will ALL of his Temple South crew that he brought with him.

I have watched an Interview with Hurley Brown and it was very telling about what changes we will see from the defense tgis year. He said none, that what we are seeing at Miami took a long time to get to and they wont change they had the #14 defense in the country last year so why would they change.

I thru-up in my mouth slightly. He looked like a person sufferring from a classic case of Stockholm syndrome. **** what has Golden done our beloved Hurricanes.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Butch is a big fan of Joe. Know your God.

Even the great Butch Davis can't save Zaghacki. That's how bad he is.

Advertisement
Back