Coach Mark Richt event.

For first world countries we’re #1. We have a slightly lower rate than Brazil and Mexico but they don’t compare to us economically. We have 15% of the entire worlds gun deaths per year. Regardless of spots on any lists, we have a major problem that’s irrefutable.

In a few Mexican villages - the town population armed up - killed every drug dealer/associate there - they knew who they were - and stopped the violence - and the the drugs dealers don't want to come back.

If you don't take out those doing violence - violence will continue. Any community can do so. But you gotta have the guts to do it.

Advertisement
OK. Let's say starting tomorrow, all handguns have a fingerprint lock/unlock. Every single one manufactured.

In 90 days, everyone will be sharing "workaround" and even kits to circumvent.

Prices on the current handguns will go up, as most everyone will only buy those, as they're not made any longer. Look up the price of a Colt Python - a firearm that Colt quit making.

If one has basic knowledge, you can take pipe, potassium nitrate, sulphur, and charcoal along with a handful of nails - and have a homemade hand cannon.

You can't outlaw fire because folks get burned - the cat is already out of the sack. Knowledge is out there. CNC machines will build you a 1911, Glock, AR-15, and AR-10 right this minute.

Folks kill or prey on others one way or another if they've made up their mind to do so.

At least those who may be smaller, slower, weaker, or less agile - can defend themselves with an equalizer of sorts - a firearm - and they are used to do just that by good people - every single day.

You have a rabid fox, a crazy pittbull, or coyotes attacking your own animals - you can put a stop to it - and have that right. It's a right -

SOB is drunk or on drugs - kills one or more in a wreck - you outlaw cars? You blame cars? You outlaw cars?

Simple minds don't really think things out - which is exactly why Progressive philosophy is totally retarded. It's one thing to be dumb as ****, but if one keeps their mouth shut - they can be dumb as **** and no one will ever know.
Not getting into the politics but now that you posted this...

“If one has basic knowledge, you can take pipe, potassium nitrate, sulphur, and charcoal along with a handful of nails - and have a homemade hand cannon.”

... One of these yo yo’s on here is going to try to make this thing and kill themselves.

You're not making any sense. You called a gun an innocent bystander. The gun has 1 job. To incapacitate. A knife was made to cut and is misused. A car was made to be driven and can be misused as well. What tf else are you supposed to do with a gun? Disassemble it, clean it, assemble it, wait till you feel like cleaning it again? Nah you're right. The atomic bomb was an innocent bystander that Americans just made to have it sit on their table.
I'm saying for a weapon to hurt a person someone must use it.ok you tell me how a gun sitting on a table fully loaded how is that gun going to kill something unless a human picks it up and uses it.if you've seen a knife or gun in your house get up by itself and stabs or shots someone.run fast and far your house is haunted.

Not getting into the politics but now that you posted this...

“If one has basic knowledge, you can take pipe, potassium nitrate, sulphur, and charcoal along with a handful of nails - and have a homemade hand cannon.”

... One of these yo yo’s on here is going to try to make this thing and kill themselves.

I wasn't thinking - there ARE dumbass Gator and FSU fans here . . .

Oh well - they do stupid - they'll just have to do stupid!

Thanks, RVA. Keep me on my toes!

A law to outlaw shooting others should really work well. Hope once shooting others is outlawed - they don't switch over to knives. Or machetes. Or Cinder blocks. Or ice picks. Or bows and arrows. Or slings. Or saw blades.

I thought we already had a few of those laws - but then again, those firearms have a mind of their own.

Demetrius - I understand the frustration - but stop and think for a moment.

What's the real problem here?

You and white people!!

Advertisement
Why have any laws at all if bad people will do bad things regardless?

Because you must have justice. Not punishment. Justice.

Want to eliminate drug dealers - start taking them out. You want to pretty much eliminate murderers - hang them publicly. You want to stop rapes - hang them too. Child molesters? Hang them.

In a few months, you'll see a drastic downtick in these activities - in a year or so - stuff will never completely dry up - but there will only be rare and occasional incidents.

You thus improve the gene pool, you eliminate multiple offenses by the same few, and you show the younger ones what happens to those who do these horrible things. That, is called a significant deterrent.

In the meantime, locking them up does nothing. Stops - nothing. Reverses - nothing.

Oh yeah. It's my fault. It's white folks fault.

Everything's white folks fault.

That's gotta be the answer to why nothing improves.
nah its people, has nothing to do with race. Just azzholes that choose to be evil man, the blaming race **** is old already and that only divides people. Just bad people and good people......and taking away guns does nothing. Drugs are illegal yet people still get them lol if guns become illegal criminals will still get them.

Advertisement
Back