Coach Mark Richt event.

Good morning CanesFam,

This is Demetrius Jackson, and I’m informing you about the fundraising luncheon I’m having as apart of my campaign. Coach Mark Richt and myself will be having a conversation about football, life, and social issues in the community. This event will take place June 22nd, seating capacity is limited and people are already RSVPing. If your interested in being on the host committee for this amazing event, please follow the instructions in the letter I’m about to attach please. Also, know we just had a young man gunned down in our streets yesterday who was about to make it his way to college, this is why I’m running to create stronger laws and resources for our young men and women in our urban communities. Also, if you want to donate to my campaign to help me reach this goal, please do so, I’ll list my website below. And thanks CanesFam, know that I’m very thankful for everyone 🙌🏾

www.votedemetriusjackson.com

Attachments

• 4233C622-13DA-48F3-9D57-03F15BA9FF48.jpeg
    4233C622-13DA-48F3-9D57-03F15BA9FF48.jpeg
    478.3 KB · Views: 84
Advertisement
You’re such a bi*** who cares what his username is on a message board.

Take it easy big boy. I don't care. Just giving him advice that perhaps he should create a more professional handle to post these. Could even help market himself if he uses something like -- @votedemetriusjackson. Not rocket science. Hope he's successful in his endeavor. Events like yesterday show that some change is needed.

Unfortunately, Demetrius does not get it either. The gun does not pull the trigger itself. Education and laws do not change a person. It is what is on the inside of a person... the morals are what determines what a person does. If a person on the inside really knows that we are all created in God's image...love your neighbor as yourself...then the killing, robbery, rape, adultery, having a child out of wedlock, etc. will stop. Think about it...every child would live with his father and have married parents...almost all men in prison did not live or have the love of their father. It starts and continues with the father being a model in the home and him reinforcing what a good citizen or person is about. Crime would then almost completely be eliminated.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unfortunately, Demetrius does not get it either. The gun does not pull the trigger itself. Education and laws do not change a person. It is what is on the inside of a person... the morals are what determines what a person does. If a person on the inside really knows that we are all created in God's image...love your neighbor as yourself...then the killing, robbery, rape, adultery, having a child out of wedlock, etc. will stop. Think about it...every child would live with his father and have married parents...almost all men in prison did not live or have the love of their father. It starts and continues with the father being a model in the home and him reinforcing what a good citizen or person is about. Crime would then almost completely be eliminated.
That's bs look up the stats of convicted killers and see how many came up through the church and had both parents. It's closer to 50-50 than what Fox News would tell you. And for the record I'm Pro Gun

Good morning CanesFam,

This is Demetrius Jackson, and I’m informing you about the fundraising luncheon I’m having as apart of my campaign. Coach Mark Richt and myself will be having a conversation about football, life, and social issues in the community. This event will take place June 22nd, seating capacity is limited and people are already RSVPing. If your interested in being on the host committee for this amazing event, please follow the instructions in the letter I’m about to attach please. Also, know we just had a young man gunned down in our streets yesterday who was about to make it his way to college, this is why I’m running to create stronger laws and resources for our young men and women in our urban communities. Also, if you want to donate to my campaign to help me reach this goal, please do so, I’ll list my website below. And thanks CanesFam, know that I’m very thankful for everyone 🙌🏾

www.votedemetriusjackson.com

Good luck, DJ! I'm not in your district, but if I were, you would have my vote!

Advertisement
That's bs look up the stats of convicted killers and see how many came up through the church and had both parents. It's closer to 50-50 than what Fox News would tell you. And for the record I'm Pro Gun
Crime is more economic based than anything. People need an education, and jobs. When I look at the education system and job opportunities in most cities, it's frightening.

A law to outlaw shooting others should really work well. Hope once shooting others is outlawed - they don't switch over to knives. Or machetes. Or Cinder blocks. Or ice picks. Or bows and arrows. Or slings. Or saw blades.

I thought we already had a few of those laws - but then again, those firearms have a mind of their own.

Demetrius - I understand the frustration - but stop and think for a moment.

What's the real problem here?

It’s a shame that in 2019 I can unlock or lock my house miles a way, can access my phone with my face, or have a robot vacuum my house but a handgun with a fingerprint access trigger or something that can deactivate the gun if it’s stolen or missing is not commonplace.

And yes criminals will find a way to bypass but can we make it a little harder than what it is now. It would save so many lives without depriving anyone of his ****nal of firearms.

Ugh I’m going to regret sending this because it will be deemed as political smh.

Advertisement
It’s a shame that in 2019 I can unlock or lock my house miles a way, can access my phone with my face, or have a robot vacuum my house but a handgun with a fingerprint access trigger or something that can deactivate the gun if it’s stolen or missing is not commonplace.

And yes criminals will find a way to bypass but can we make it a little harder than what it is now. It would save so many lives without depriving anyone of his ****nal of firearms.

Ugh I’m going to regret sending this because it will be deemed as political smh.

OK. Let's say starting tomorrow, all handguns have a fingerprint lock/unlock. Every single one manufactured.

In 90 days, everyone will be sharing "workaround" and even kits to circumvent.

Prices on the current handguns will go up, as most everyone will only buy those, as they're not made any longer. Look up the price of a Colt Python - a firearm that Colt quit making.

If one has basic knowledge, you can take pipe, potassium nitrate, sulphur, and charcoal along with a handful of nails - and have a homemade hand cannon.

You can't outlaw fire because folks get burned - the cat is already out of the sack. Knowledge is out there. CNC machines will build you a 1911, Glock, AR-15, and AR-10 right this minute.

Folks kill or prey on others one way or another if they've made up their mind to do so.

At least those who may be smaller, slower, weaker, or less agile - can defend themselves with an equalizer of sorts - a firearm - and they are used to do just that by good people - every single day.

You have a rabid fox, a crazy pittbull, or coyotes attacking your own animals - you can put a stop to it - and have that right. It's a right -

SOB is drunk or on drugs - kills one or more in a wreck - you outlaw cars? You blame cars? You outlaw cars?

Simple minds don't really think things out - which is exactly why Progressive philosophy is totally retarded. It's one thing to be dumb as ****, but if one keeps their mouth shut - they can be dumb as **** and no one will ever know.

OK. Let's say starting tomorrow, all handguns have a fingerprint lock/unlock. Every single one manufactured.

In 90 days, everyone will be sharing "workaround" and even kits to circumvent.

Prices on the current handguns will go up, as most everyone will only buy those, as they're not made any longer. Look up the price of a Colt Python - a firearm that Colt quit making.

If one has basic knowledge, you can take pipe, potassium nitrate, sulphur, and charcoal along with a handful of nails - and have a homemade hand cannon.

You can't outlaw fire because folks get burned - the cat is already out of the sack. Knowledge is out there. CNC machines will build you a 1911, Glock, AR-15, and AR-10 right this minute.

Folks kill or prey on others one way or another if they've made up their mind to do so.

At least those who may be smaller, slower, weaker, or less agile - can defend themselves with an equalizer of sorts - a firearm - and they are used to do just that by good people - every single day.

You have a rabid fox, a crazy pittbull, or coyotes attacking your own animals - you can put a stop to it - and have that right. It's a right -

SOB is drunk or on drugs - kills one or more in a wreck - you outlaw cars? You blame cars? You outlaw cars?

Simple minds don't really think things out - which is exactly why Progressive philosophy is totally retarded. It's one thing to be dumb as ****, but if one keeps their mouth shut - they can be dumb as **** and no one will ever know.
So do absolutely nothing and continue to have the highest gun violence in the civilized world or try new measures that don’t infringe on our civil liberties and see if it can reduce the current rate that it’s at?

Advertisement
So do absolutely nothing and continue to have the highest gun violence in the civilized world or try new measures that don’t infringe on our civil liberties and see if it can reduce the current rate that it’s at?

I heard that if they start making guns with fingerprint grips then all the guns out there without them will magically disappear too.

I heard that if they start making guns with fingerprint grips then all the guns out there without them will magically disappear too.
I’m not advocating for that but it’s not like it’s a bad idea. I don’t get the rational that “if we can’t completely eradicate the problem let’s just do nothing”. Any bill/law/regulation in any facet of our country can’t 100% change any problem that we have, but even if it makes a slight different then it’s worth it. The overwhelming majority of our nation supports stronger universal background checks and longer waiting periods, there’s nothing “political” about that and it doesn’t infringe on the 2A.

Advertisement
Back