Coach Macho what happened in the Dillard/Deerfield game?

Advertisement
Hey, I’ve personally seen the man coach. You go to sleep wishing you knew as much ball may the homie @Coach Macho

You ain’t got the resume to call anybody out.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210903-214606_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
That post above is absolutely true. But we were getting our a$$ whooped regardless. Our kids were sleepwalking.

They out-coached us too.
I'm a bit confused about what Coach Phife is saying at the end. When he is saying thing like if they are so worried about COVID my team and my life was in danger. Who is they he is referring to? Dillard? If so, then I can't see how he can be mad at them. It was his player who the concerns are about.

It seems like a very strange situation all around. Anyhow, I hope everything and everyone is okay and the kid doesn't have COVIDand all is well. Hoping the best for you and the team @Coach Macho

Advertisement
That post above is absolutely true. But we were getting our a$$ whooped regardless. Our kids were sleepwalking.

They out-coached us too.
Wow, no excuses and accountability. What a rare trait to see today. Respect.

Btw why did they start caring about covid at halftime? They seemed to know about it for awhile

They out-coached us too.
It happens. Long season and lots of opportunities to play better. Good luck the rest of the way.
THey should have just asked you to sit the “sick” player. After a half of football everyone who will be exposed, if any, have been exposed. Stopping the game at that point just doesn’t make a difference.

Advertisement
Back