Coach L Jr.

That's the scary part. The head coach determines what he has available. And in putting together his rosters, he has left us with not a whole lot available.

You people think just like Blake James when you shrug your shoulders and say, meh, this is the best we can do.
So your saying miami would've been better off hiring someone else instead of coach L.when God gave out brains and common sense you thought He said take a train.I bet when you go out to dinner you are pita(pain in the a..) to the people around you and serving you.

Advertisement
So your saying miami would've been better off hiring someone else instead of coach L.when God gave out brains and common sense you thought He said take a train.I bet when you go out to dinner you are pita(pain in the a..) to the people around you and serving you.

*you're

This is probably the dumbest post I've ever read. Congrats. No one said that we shouldn't have hired him in 2011. But now we're in the future. If the man has taken us as far as he can, why should we just accept mediocre seasons?

*you're

This is probably the dumbest post I've ever read. Congrats. No one said that we shouldn't have hired him in 2011. But now we're in the future. If the man has taken us as far as he can, why should we just accept mediocre seasons?
You don't think coach k,Williams and other top coaches haven't had mediocre seasons.Coach L hasn't reached his ceiling here yet if base it off of how far he took James mason.plus you fail to realize what the adidas investigation cost us as far as recruiting goes which shows your intelligence.

You don't think coach k,Williams and other top coaches haven't had mediocre seasons.Coach L hasn't reached his ceiling here yet if base it off of how far he took James mason.plus you fail to realize what the adidas investigation cost us as far as recruiting goes which shows your intelligence.

James Mason? Are they in the same conference as Robert and Mary? Good grief.

The man is 69 years old. Exactly when is he going to decide to take us to the next level?

Miamilaw, May have sounded like it but I wasn't using making the Final Four as my benchmark for future Larranaga success at Mason. I did think, though, the Final Four might've propelled recruiting more than it turns out it did.

Jagr, I consider winning the ACC regular season AND ACC tourney in the same year a bigger accomplishment than making the Sweet 16. To me, that's L's high point at UM -- and a **** impressive one.

Advertisement
James Mason? Are they in the same conference as Robert and Mary? Good grief.

The man is 69 years old. Exactly when is he going to decide to take us to the next level?
If I knew that I'd own the world.before coach L miami wasn't perceived as a basketball school until that adidas thing top recruits would check miami out.Fans need patience takes time to build/develop long lasting programs.

If I knew that I'd own the world.before coach L miami wasn't perceived as a basketball school until that adidas thing top recruits would check miami out.Fans need patience takes time to build/develop long lasting programs.

Yes, let's give the 69 year old guy plenty of time to build the program. I mean, he's only had eight years.

Yes, let's give the 69 year old guy plenty of time to build the program. I mean, he's only had eight years.
Really he's more here in eight years than what program has done since it was reinstated in 85.you are sounding brass that's lost its luster.

Advertisement
Great, and now the program is stagnant.
Not it's not stagnant just hit a bump in the road.your just looking for something to satisfy your appetite for arguing.guys like you only see the negative side of anything and are too scared to take risks then your mad at everything because you missed out on many blessings.

Not it's not stagnant just hit a bump in the road.your just looking for something to satisfy your appetite for arguing.guys like you only see the negative side of anything and are too scared to take risks then your mad at everything because you missed out on many blessings.

A three year bump in the road? Big bump.

A three year bump in the road? Big bump.
Made the tournament last year what did you expect a nc.before coach L we have sit sweating out selection Sunday wondering if we made it.after his first year here we been to the dance on a regular basis what more do you expect.

Advertisement
Made the tournament last year what did you expect a nc.before coach L we have sit sweating out selection Sunday wondering if we made it.after his first year here we been to the dance on a regular basis what more do you expect.

Year 7 and we're losing in the first round. Yeah, let's keep this guy forever.

Advertisement
We’ve under preformed for a little while now under him ... last year was disappointing with the talent we had
So someone tell me why they disagree with this ? I’m really curious why ... like cool we lost Bruce brown ? But still it’s a joke to if coach l is such a good coach we should have done a lot better that year ... and that’s one year in a microscope outside that sweet 16 run he’s done crap for us except win the acc

So someone tell me why they disagree with this ? I’m really curious why ... like cool we lost Bruce brown ? But still it’s a joke to if coach l is such a good coach we should have done a lot better that year ... and that’s one year in a microscope outside that sweet 16 run he’s done crap for us except win the acc
He has done "crap" for us. OK. Won't waste time reading your posts either.

Advertisement
Back