Coach L at Acc media days

One of the first things he said was M Nwoko and George will play a lot of minutes. When Keyshawn committed to Miami he was 6’5 , he’s now 6’8. He can play everywhere. Had 23 and 11 in a scrimmage. Michael is 6’100 240 and is easily the biggest guy on the roster.

Coach L mentions Wooga is a first round draft pick. Maybe the best pull up 15 foot jump shooter in the country. Great shooter , defender and very athletic. Wooga works too hard and is fanatical about it. He’s also very efficient and doesn’t need a lot of shots to get 20-30 points.

This team will get everyone’s best shot since they’re coming off a final 4 run. He believes they‘re a new team they can be very good, but they aren’t there yet.
We’ll do well in OOC games to start the season (10-2/11-1) but I expect a slow start in ACC play early on.

Advertisement
I saw that ESPN's NBA Draft expert ranked George as the #7 International freshman for this season. In his write up he said George has grown almost 10 inches over the past 2 years. That definitely explains why his recruitment didnt blow up until last Fall
Yeah I posted that. I met Keyshawn in Monaco two years ago and I was taller than him. I’m 6’1.

What makes you say that?
Relatively speaking “slow”…6-3 to start ACC play…something like that.
New players, new roles.

If we go 10-2/11-1 OOC we’ll still be at 16-5/17-4. Not too shabby.
I do expect us to be really good the second half of the ACC schedule and into tourney play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our early ACC schedule is really weak so I doubt that
We’ll see. I could see 6-3/7-3 with the new pieces.

Man, I’d love for us to go 9 out of 10 in the first half (ACC) and be sitting at 20-2 because we know Coach L will have these guys finishing strong.

Advertisement
Never once said fire him you lying psycho. Not one time . The post you’re referencing was bumped as evidence and I literally said “ I’m not saying fire him” . But continue your lie. Your obsession with me is cute though.

You always trying to act like people are obsessed with your country ***. Ain’t nobody got time for that Alachua County broke back mountain drama yo! Know your roll “football guy”

You may want to go back and delete some more of the nonsense your skinny lil sponge bob sounding *** was spewing about Coach L and a team that you referred to as a rec league team that just so happened to make it to the Elite 8 that same year. You know which thread I’m talking about. It’s the thread that exposed your lack of basketball knowledge. Now you trying to post up like your a front runner supporting Coach L. When you were destroying the guy a few years ago.

The thread was called, Jim, you’re on the clock. It ain’t hard to find on the hoop board. You made a complete *** of yourself then and I see that you still haven’t learned your lesson.

These are just some of your words. Not mine. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of our hall of fame coach.

RECEIPT FROM ALACHUA COUNTY

Were we the only team with excuses? Were we the only team involved In the fbi scandal? Will some of you pull L’s **** from your mouth and answer this question ? Rather than repeating the same bs like a parrot?

Btw I used Inday as the example because if he sees the same negative bs I see it must be bad. Because he’s as positive of a fan as you’ll find.

Ive been on this board debating and I’ve mentioned on multiple issues right down to schematics, blue chippers leaving , yet all I’ve heard is “ Fbi , injuries , football guy and I’m wrong“. Nothing to counter an on court debate just excuses to deflect from the subject. Some of you act like we haven’t landed highly rated recruits for the last 2-3 years Yet they leave or never do jack.

Whats funny I’ve been griping about his garbage offensive creativity for years here, it’s rec league level, But I’m sure thats because of the fbi scandal too. Lol.

Some of you in here are the types to tell people to “eat crow“ right now but if the bottom falls out of the season youll spam the board with your excuses or just go awol. You can’t talk or discuss things with people like that. That's somebody with no arguments and going off emotion rather than the topic.

I hope we win the Acc and land a great class but to mock guys telling them to eat crow , or act like there's no red flags , like this guy is beyond reproach is hilarious. You don't sound like Cane fans , you sound like L guys. Almost like you're very biased.

I've already wasted my time debating people who only use the same excuses, but I'm the " football guy".

Good day guys , tell L I said what's up.

MO RECEIPTS FROM ALACHUA COUNTY

Lol people acting like we had the death penalty with the FBI investigation lol. The cloud part II lol. He’s ran off a bunch of really good players and been bad in the portal. This isn’t football , there’s only twelve guys in a roster and only 7-8 play a lot. We’re 3 years older than most elite programs but the bad news is we’ll be losing majority of the key guys next year . Will we be right back in the same place ? One year doesn’t fix the last 4-5 years I need to see more before I “ eat crow “. After last year I was done and i’m normally very patient.

Advertisement
Back