Band
Banned
Kool just retweeted this for all the recruits to see. Golden staff WOULD NEVER

[TWEET]920701547763458048[/TWEET]

Here's the specific tweet:
[TWEET]920699384697847808[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny if I would have posted a thread like this all heck would have come down from those entitled posters here. But since you did he was on radio today and they asked him about the Syracuse offense and he responded " We are going to introduce him to the Miami Hurricanes". Love that. He has a really good sense of humor something I have not seen until I heard the interview today.

Last edited:
It's actually become comical how pathetic Uif is, FSU at least has an excuse in losing Cook, and then Frenchy. Every uif fan I know is disgusted...it's beautiful.

Funny if I would have posted a thread like this all heck would have come down from those entitled posters here. But since you did he was on radio today and they asked him about the Syracuse offense and he responded " We are going to introduce him to the Miami Hurricanes". Love that. He has a really good sense of humor something I have not seen until I heard the interview today.
Poor you.

Advertisement
Fred-Savage-****-Yes.gif

Good post. Leave out the first sentence next time. Repped anyway.

DismalPerfectKestrel.gif

Love the double-combo recruiting attack: Diaz with the all-out admission that we desperately need the Storm '18 DBs, and Kul with the tweet slam of their $hitty offense.

Sends the message to recruits that we are after that if you for whatever stupid reason decide to go to Gainesville, you are doing so full well knowing that you are headed to a crap program. Can't spin it any other way that is positive.

Advertisement

Good post. Leave out the first sentence next time. Repped anyway.

View attachment 52135

Was going to ask if we could be given the option of repping/negging portions of po(r)sts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back