Coach K retiring

Not kidding. When I saw he was making a move, my first thought was that he was the new Celtics coach. He'd do that for 3-4 years and then hang 'em up. It was clear he was tired of the college game this year.

I'd hate to be the guy that follows him at Duke. Like him or not, he is Duke basketball. The next guy is screwed.
The guy pivoted to chasing those 1 and dones. I have no idea whether he preferred that vs the guys there for multiple years, though I would guess the latter. But with this new league starting, the G league, name and likeness rights, I can understand why he is not at the point of being done.

Advertisement
The guy pivoted to chasing those 1 and dones. I have no idea whether he preferred that vs the guys there for multiple years, though I would guess the latter. But with this new league starting, the G league, name and likeness rights, I can understand why he is not at the point of being done.
I'm sure he hated the one and done, but saw what Cal seemed to be doing at Kentucky, and realized he had no choice.

Advertisement
Can't wait until he goes on Clay Travis' new radio show right after his last game and blames cancel culture and possibly Jon Scheyer for all of the NCAA violations he committed with Zion.

Eff him and his ratface and all his sanctimony. The same type of mongoloids that put Notre Dame Football on a pedestal put Dook Hoops up there too. Morally deficient soft shouldered faux righteous ignoramuses.

go away gtfo GIF

Advertisement
these old school coaches just want to coach bball, nowadays you got to win, and put up with street agents, one and done, G League, shoe company.
Street agents and shoe companies have been hanging around for decades. Same with the G league—it’s been around since 2001 or so. Only new thing is the one and done.

Advertisement
Can't wait until he goes on Clay Travis' new radio show right after his last game and blames cancel culture and possibly Jon Scheyer for all of the NCAA violations he committed with Zion.

Eff him and his ratface and all his sanctimony. The same type of mongoloids that put Notre Dame Football on a pedestal put Dook Hoops up there too. Morally deficient soft shouldered faux righteous ignoramuses.
Lotta big, fancy words here. Think you have me a concussion

Wojo, Capel and Chris Collins haven't exactly lit things up. Amaker likes his no-pressure Harvard gig and Dawkins has been up and down as a HC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back