Coach Jon Richt Speaks

Advertisement
Me to, but not that **** bad. I actually think it works to his advantage, helps him shake people.
All joking aside, it's handed me over to easy knee injuries all my life. It really compresses down on the cartilage in the inside and stresses the iliotibial band on the lateral side. Just looking at N'Kosi makes me feel for that kid when he gets to be about 40 after years of football start to weigh on him.

All joking aside, it's handed me over to easy knee injuries all my life. It really compresses down on the cartilage in the inside and stresses the iliotibial band on the lateral side. Just looking at N'Kosi makes me feel for that kid when he gets to be about 40 after years of football start to weigh on him.

My right knee bothers me, but that's probably from years of basketball...oh and being over 40.

[
So I'm curious. What is the biggest thing Rosier could work on that make him a more complete QB. I think it's clearly his field vision and accuracy.
1524139518823.png

This graph says it all. The numbers are even more incredible when put in this perspective.

Advertisement
For sure + quicker release and decision making. Couple that with his determination, or lack thereof, to lock in mentally every week. I think I worry more about that than anything. No way he pulls that ish again tho, I would think.... if he starts ofc

Seating next to a Quarterback coach at the sprint game and was told by him that Rosier needs a quicker release and decision making as mentioned. At this point he thinks that he will never get better at those 2 things. He said, that will amount to 2 game lost. He liked Perry as he progressed in the Spring game and most likely will take over at some point this year. He Definitely sees Williams pushing for playing time next year,

He doesn't really excel at anything. He needs to improve accuracy, decision making, and leadership. He's not magically going to throw a deep ball any better but we don't need him to. Complete the easy passes, protect the ball and move the god **** chains.

there is only one thing he excels in, and that's running the ball. he does a very good job with his legs, but that's it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back