Coach Jason Brown

Advertisement
Wish they would hire their coach already so CiS could stop talking about them.

Did UNC get this many threads when they hired Mack Brown?
Did GTech get this many threads when they hired Geoff Collins?
Scott Satterfield and Louisville?

Fvck the Noles!~

"That’s as hard as you can f***in' run? Run your *** back to Detroit, motherf***er."

"Are you power walkin' son?"

Advertisement
Y'know, maybe not a HC, but I think the guy's qualified in some capacity in CFB. From what I saw of Him He really knows how to push buttons and reach those kids.

Yea he can push some buttons.

The guy had been charged with 8 felonies for identity theft and blackmail, impersonating a lawyer against a paper because he didn't like what they wrote about him. The guy who was fired for sending a text to a German player saying he's his new Hitler. He can push buttons alright.

Sounds like a guy who should be running a college program and coaching kids.

At least he’s not afraid to be who he wants to be ( in my Scarface voice) most of you on here are stuck at miserable jobs because you don’t have the heart to do what you wanna do. He won a championship at the juco level and can recruit. That’s more of an impressive resume than some of the hand jobs coaching college football. IM NOT GONNA LIE IT WOULD BE MUST SEE TV IF HE WAS TO GET THE FSU JOB😆😆 NETFLIXS OR A COLLEGE HARD KNOCKS ON HIM WOULD BE AWESOME.

Advertisement
And He sent some guys to pros..that Rakeem Boyd's a stud. And He emphasizes the value of an education...like I said, IDK if He's HC material, but I'd like to see a team give Him a chance. Reminds me of this "Wigga" I knew in Miami.
Yeah he’s gotta clean up his act with the bs but I like the guy. A low division one school should take a chance and give him a year and a half to turn a program around. Like a BETHUNE COOKMAN, FAMU U , or and FCS school

@OriginalGatorHater it was Jamal Adams. Lmfao.

7F9FAC47-3F96-4EDC-8547-34F79F73006A.png

Advertisement
Back