Coach Jason Brown

Oh and, He's from Compton and drives a Cadillac...interesting character.
How could you forget his beach front summer house?

Only dude worse than old willie at actually coaching... This dude brown was a clown who relied solely on talent **** his motto was “get the kids to fullybtrust you and theyll run through any wall for you”

Advertisement
Can somebody give me the back story here? Who the **** is this guy?
He makes Al Golden look like Nick Saban. He can recruit but sucks watch the last two seasons on Netflix the guys an ***. If I was a player I would body him

Advertisement
The dude is HILARIOUS. When he pops into random other twitter comments and ****es people off, it is some next level funny schit.

I catch most of his **** from the mainboard and from a friend that will send screen shots. Dude keeps people mad. Had some pro athletes respond to him before. Maybe Jalen Ramsey, can’t remember

I catch most of his **** from the mainboard and from a friend that will send screen shots. Dude keeps people mad. Had some pro athletes respond to him before. Maybe Jalen Ramsey, can’t remember

**** ya lmao. I think the maddest I saw people was when he posted on, I think Russel Wilsons time line. Telling him he needs to clean up his form and to give him a call if he wants him to give him some tips. He then tells him he can squeeze him in between his 4th graders 2 a days on Friday. Then of course the bragging about the waterbed and corner apartment just really set them off.

Advertisement
**** ya lmao. I think the maddest I saw people was when he posted on, I think Russel Wilsons time line. Telling him he needs to clean up his form and to give him a call if he wants him to give him some tips. He then tells him he can squeeze him in between his 4th graders 2 a days on Friday. Then of course the bragging about the waterbed and corner apartment just really set them off.

Hahahah ****. It was definitely a corner he had ****ed. He told the dude he could help him with his backpedal.

Same guy. He goes by nascardawg on rivals mainboard. I think he was nascardawg on twitter and then changed to threeyearletterman

I gotta see if I can find some of his schit. I can't get enough of it. I literally am almost brought to tears when I binge read him riling people up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never saw NascarDawg. Is it the same dude? I gotta check his schit out. Problem is, hes private, and I don't have twitter lol.
Yeah, it started out as a troll handle on tMB and then he got his own twitter handle and then it took off nationally. All the youth football staff was tMB material, that and his Friday night reservation at Beef O’Bradys stories. He honed his craft for years over there.

Yeah, it started out as a troll handle on tMB and then he got his own twitter handle and then it took off nationally. All the youth football staff was tMB material, that and his Friday night reservation at Beef O’Bradys stories. He honed his craft for years over there.

Appreciate the info bro.

Advertisement
Back