Coach Ish mic'd up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I get the guy is A1 in many phases but on the field knowledge? Does that count for anything? Can this guy download magic spells into our current LBs repertoire? Scared thats what its gonna take. Visions of UNC running thru my head over and over and over again. Its like a MFN bad dream that I cant shake even when I am awake.

I get the guy is A1 in many phases but on the field knowledge? Does that count for anything? Can this guy download magic spells into our current LBs repertoire? Scared thats what its gonna take. Visions of UNC running thru my head over and over and over again. Its like a MFN bad dream that I cant shake even when I am awake.
he can only get the most they are able to give. if we can hold onto him for a few years the impact will be felt when we bring in better players.

Yes, some coaches can squeeze every ounce of effort out of there players. Rod Marenelli comes to mind. Hopefully he can be that type of coach players wanna run thru walls for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
THAT is a coach that's gonna get the most of his players.

Enough with these stoic a$$ squares coaching our defensive kids. We need dudes like THIS!
He went from writing stuff on paper, calmly showing his players what to do, to showing them technique with a clear commanding voice, to being hyped about players perfoming that technique... all the way back to being calm and congratulating players on a good day of work. Plus, he has no problem being fun.

Thats my kind of coach.

Advertisement
Back