Coach Ish mic'd up

He went from writing stuff on paper, calmly showing his players what to do, to showing them technique with a clear commanding voice, to being hyped about players perfoming that technique... all the way back to being calm and congratulating players on a good day of work. Plus, he has no problem being fun.

Thats my kind of coach.

Exactly, walk it, talk it, chalk it.

Advertisement
I love how he just doesn't show technique, you hear him tell the guys "get him right in the V of the shirt" tells them where to grab, shows them where to grab, and the result.

Great pick up for a coach.

Yes, it's why Paul Johnson & Mike Leach have never ever hoisted a crystal ball.
I'm not sure I follow...

All I am saying is even though this dude seems like he could score a million on a wonderlic, put your IRA on steroids, lead your congregation to tears and be the next host of the bachelor... he is still a new coach. Maybe I am wrong but isn't this is his very first on the field position coach ever? Sounds like he was in corporate America two years ago. I have always thought at the U you need recruiters first but not sure how a recruiter helps this LB unit this year and we need UNC fans fighting each other, girlfriends breaking up with their player boyfriends at half time and mothers out on the field getting up in Mack Brown's face. I like the guy and would invite him to my mother's save the children soiree and then take him flats fishing the next day (leaving the dank in the truck) but he is a newbie. Praying, praying, praying his superlatives translate into an assassin trainer.

Advertisement
I love how he just doesn't show technique, you hear him tell the guys "get him right in the V of the shirt" tells them where to grab, shows them where to grab, and the result.

Great pick up for a coach.
The V? Yeah cause our jerseys are screwed up and ruin the U logo

paul feig look GIF

We might have gotten lucky with T will going to ucf. He’s more a country boy. This kid loves Miami
I kind of sense the same thing. It’s also likely he will be here for a while.

He’s a really smart guy with a great personality. Those guys usually go a long way in coaching.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back