Coach Hard Work on Joe Rose

He coaches OL, and our OL has played well...can't take that away from him as its pretty important. Dependent on high level recruits can be said about literally any NC winner. His offenses so far here has failed to utilize it's own strengths (forcing a roster mostly full of pass catching TE's to be high level blockers, not feeding our best playmaker, and having our fastest players on the bench or not in position to use their speed).

That he was an Olineman, and coaches Oline, had a tour with Alabama, and has seen lots of the SEC - works to his advantage, and against him.

Run oriented. Wanted to build a top OLine - and has -

Wanted to run - and we can. Just not every play - in the same way - in the same hole.

Your other points are dead, nuts on. Mario needs to STHU on the offense.

FSU needs to see players they've not seen before. A gameplan not on tape.

Advertisement
I’m convinced Mario is a dunce. Like a true rube. Zero nuance to anything he ever says
How can nothing have nuance? I’m not being snarky or attacking you. I’m pointing out that Mario literally says words out loud, but he says nothing. Ever. It’s so rehearsed and scripted that it’s obvious and a turn off because it lacks all sincerity. Instead of using the media to help garner favor with the fans, he treats them like village peasants. And trust me, I’m no media slurper. Be just comes off as a dikk for no good reason.

That he was an Olineman, and coaches Oline, had a tour with Alabama, and has seen lots of the SEC - works to his advantage, and against him.

Run oriented. Wanted to build a top OLine - and has -

Wanted to run - and we can. Just not every play - in the same way - in the same hole.

Your other points are dead, nuts on. Mario needs to STHU on the offense.

FSU needs to see players they've not seen before. A gameplan not on tape.
I’m sure all the married fellas feel this way, I’d love to see how a new hole feels.

I’m sure all the married fellas feel this way, I’d love to see how a new hole feels.
know star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

Advertisement
again i dont disagree but i dont see us starting Emory at FSU. i think TVD is broken too, but i just cant imagine the coaches sending emory out there into that buzzsaw. i also wouldnt want that for emory. much easier to get a second start at home against a relatively weaker opponent
Buzzsaw like a defense worse than Clemson's?

Buzzsaw like a defense worse than Clemson's?
their offense is a lot better which kept us in that game bc clemson cant score and turns the ball over a ton in the RZ. its also on the road against a better team. look this wont be a clemson repeat

Advertisement
The game is going to be a massive disaster if we turn the ball over. Protect the ball and we have a chance. Turn the ball over it gets ugly quick. And so well I think everyone knows by now that TVD is going to turn the ball over and so um yeah uh

As long as this offense operates in 11 personnel, knowing we don't have a TE threat, it will be stagnant. McCormick is the key to EVERY DC strategy. He is the key to our offense.

All you have to do is watch where he lines up and you will know every single play presnap. No offense can overcome that, in the redzone.

Again, the strength of the offense is 01 personnel. We should have 4 wr on the field 80% of the time.

Unless McCormick trash *** is on the bench for remainder of the season this offense will go nowhere.

Air raid coaches don't even use inline TE l much so I know this is Mario's wrinkle as McCormick is Mario's boy. He not good at anything, imo. He's an average blocker at best. Waste of space, waste of portal transfer, and a waste of time.

No offense to him has a man but he shoulda hung them cleats up a loooooonngg time ago

Throwing him out there over Brashard (in the slot on passing downs) is criminal.

As long as this offense operates in 11 personnel, knowing we don't have a TE threat, it will be stagnant. McCormick is the key to EVERY DC strategy. He is the key to our offense.

All you have to do is watch where he lines up and you will know every single play presnap. No offense can overcome that, in the redzone.

Again, the strength of the offense is 01 personnel. We should have 4 wr on the field 80% of the time.

Unless McCormick trash *** is on the bench for remainder of the season this offense will go nowhere.

Air raid coaches don't even use inline TE l much so I know this is Mario's wrinkle as McCormick is Mario's boy. He not good at anything, imo. He's an average blocker at best. Waste of space, waste of portal transfer, and a waste of time.

No offense to him has a man but he shoulda hung them cleats up a loooooonngg time ago

I read this interview with Mike Leach years ago. He explained something that Cristobal/Shannon haven't figured out yet.

"Tight ends are a blast if you have them," Leach said. "If you have a true tight end -- and I mean a true tight end -- then life is good. God didn't make very many true tight ends. Just go to the mall and the big long-armed guys you see at the mall -- you'll see a couple, but most of them can't run fast and those that can probably can't catch. So there's not very many of them."

Other coaches agree; bodies that make quality tight ends often make good defensive ends, too. Leach said he needs those defensive ends, thus, the players on his roster who fit the perfect tight end profile often end up on defense. The problem for others, Leach says, is some coaches want one so much that they're willing to compromise in order to work one into their offense.

"You desperately want that big-body guy that can block but also catch balls and is big enough that he's a mismatch on the strong safety but nifty enough that he's a better athlete than the linebacker," Leach said. "So you're constantly looking for those guys and the trouble is, as you're sitting there pushing it too far, pretty soon you end up playing the third-team guard that can sort of catch, but all he is the third-team guard. Well if he's the third-team guard, what business does he have playing tight end? In my opinion, none."

Advertisement
Mario will play TVD this game and then announce that he has a season ending injury. Emory plays the remaining games so that he is “ready” for the gators next season…….

@CaneTheGaytors

"Tufnness
Fizcality
Competition

“How you do anything, is how you do everything.” - Wario “Caveman” Cristobal circa 10,000,000 B.C."

He is such a clueless, gutless fraud! He should have gone to the portal for a QB that could run the offense when TVD got injured but he didn't. He should have gone to Emory vs Georgia Tech after TVD got hurt again during the bye week but he didn't. Instead it just served as a convenient excuse to change the offense Dawson was running. You know, the one that had us in the top ten nationally. An excuse to change the brisk pass first offense that spread the field into the slow, sloth like, run up the gut over and over and over, check with me bro style excrement that he jerks off to. He has forced his injured, physically incapacitated, mentally exhausted and checked out QB to keep playing because of Tuff and Fizicul!

Bozo the Cristobal couldn't manage a game on his own to save his life so he makes every decision based on what the analytics say. The thing is analytics don't take context, momentum or any other human factor into consideration. That's why the best coaches have a great feel for the game which is based on the exact situation, opposing coach, down and distance, score, time, whether or not your center needs to take a dump etc...... Bozo the Cristobal has none of these qualities. He is a clueless neanderthal that gets his lunch money stolen, is given a wedgie and is consequently dragged up and down the sidelines by his nostrils by any competent football coach he faces. Dave Doeren bent him over the sink and Dave doesn't have half the rooster we do.

Did anyone actually hear this idiot at halftime of the NC State game? He was actually pumped up about how "Tuff and Fizicul" we were. What an utter embarrassment! What a mindless clod! Someone actually signed off on giving this fool a 10 year contract worth 80 million? What a disaster this guy is going to be. Then what happens when he can no longer recruit because the kids start to see through him? What then? Let's say Dawson leaves just hypothetically. Who would want to be an OC for this lunkhead? Who is going to want to play QB for this mouth breather? WR?

Believe it or not I really do hope I'm wrong because I love UM and UM football. It just doesn't seem like I'm going to be.

Last edited:
@CaneTheGaytors

"Tufnness
Fizcality
Competition

“How you do anything, is how you do everything.” - Wario “Caveman” Cristobal circa 10,000,000 B.C."

He is such a clueless, gutless fraud! He should have gone to the portal for a QB that could run the offense when TVD got injured but he didn't. He should have gone to Emory vs Georgia Tech after TVD got hurt again during the bye week but he didn't. Instead it just served as a convenient excuse to change the offense Dawson was running. You know, the one that had us in the top ten nationally. An excuse to change the brisk pass first offense that spread the field into the slow, sloth like, run up the gut over and over and over, check with me bro style excrement that he jerks off to. He has forced his injured and physically incapacitated and mentally exhausted and checked out QB to keep playing because of Tuff and Fizicul!

Bozo the Cristobal couldn't manage a game on his own to save his life so he makes every decision based on what the analytics say. The thing is analytics don't take context, momentum or any other human factor into consideration. That's why the best coaches have a great feel for the game which is based on the exact situation, opposing coach, down and distance, score, time, whether or not your center needs to take a dump etc...... Bozo the Cristobal has none of these qualities. He is a clueless neanderthal that gets his lunch money stolen, is given a wedgie and is consequently dragged up and down the sidelines by his nostrils by any competent football coach he faces. Dave Doeren bent him over the sink and Dave doesn't have half the rooster we do.

Did anyone actually hear this idiot at halftime of the NC State game? He was actually pumped up about how "Tuff and Fizicul" we were. What an utter embarrassment! What a mindless clod! Someone actually signed off on giving this fool a 10 year contract worth 80 million? What a disaster this guy is going to be. Then what happens when he can no longer recruit because the kids start to see through him? What then? Let's say Dawson leaves just hypothetically. Who would want to be an OC for this lunkhead? Who is going to want to play QB for this mouth breather? WR?

Believe it or not I really do hope I'm wrong because I love UM and UM football. It just doesn't seem like I'm going to be.
Excellent post, brother!

Last season I said that I was getting former Notre Dame HC Gerry Faust vibes (he corched the Domers from 1881-85). Faust too was brought it as a supposed “savior”, and proceeded to be the worst corch in their history.

Wario, in my opinion, is our Faust. A guy that is clueless about anything offensive football or game management related, but still insists on wanting to micro-manage and oversee everything.

He is an unmitigated disaster, and has destroyed not only TVD, but has also lost the team due to his ego, and lack of self-accountability and introspection.

…and to think that he’s not going anywhere for at least 4 more years. The thought of it gives me diarrhea.

Advertisement
Excellent post, brother!

Last season I said that I was getting former Notre Dame HC Gerry Faust vibes (he corched the Domers from 1881-85). Faust too was brought it as a supposed “savior”, and proceeded to be the worst corch in their history.

Wario, in my opinion, is our Faust. A guy that is clueless about anything offensive football or game management related, but still insists on wanting to micro-manage and oversee everything.

He is an unmitigated disaster, and has destroyed not only TVD, but has also lost the team due to his ego, and lack of self-accountability and introspection.

…and to think that he’s not going anywhere for at least 4 more years. The thought of it gives me diarrhea.
Well said my friend! Wow Gerry Faust?? LOL Of course I remember Faust. He was a legendary high school head coach at Cincinnati Moeller High School. A perennial football power back in the 80's. The Domer Admin actually saw fit to hire a high school coach LMAO! Jimmy Johnson abused him in the Orange Bowl to the tune of 58-7 IIRC. I knew Bozo the Cristobal was bad but Gerry Faust bad? He just may be and that is a terrifying thought. The second and third paragraphs of your post are especially on the mark as you broke him down perfectly. He knows nothing about offense yet he has to micro manage and meddle in everything! This horses A$$ also has a unique speciality of destroying QBs with TVD being the latest.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back