Coach Hard Work on Joe Rose

we never seem to worry as much about the effect on a young kid's psyche about getting thrown in versus a big boy program if that kid plays OL, DE or LB.

17 gotta man up and be tough or become tough. it's a job requirement for QB in cfb, nfl or anywhere else.

Advertisement
Colada and guava pastry bro! ****, that sounds good
Living in the NW, I must say I miss those…
1699290983947.jpeg

again i dont disagree but i dont see us starting Emory at FSU. i think TVD is broken too, but i just cant imagine the coaches sending emory out there into that buzzsaw. i also wouldnt want that for emory. much easier to get a second start at home against a relatively weaker opponent
Clemson has a better defense than FSU………….Let them fight

Absolute trash and I don’t care how hard this guy says he works. Ineffective work doesn’t count as hard work.

Not listening but did anyone ask him, why on 3rd & 16 in side your own 20 yard line, he was ok with the play call of a pass when the TVD hadn’t completed anything all day and that was the one time to run the ball and punt it?

TVD was stripped sacked and it led to a FG. Luckily our defense stepped up and didn’t allow a TD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not listening but did anyone ask him, why on 3rd & 16 in side your own 20 yard line, he was ok with the play call of a pass when the TVD hadn’t completed anything all day and that was the one time to run the ball and punt it?

TVD was stripped sacked and it led to a FG. Luckily our defense stepped up and didn’t allow a TD.
But on 3rd and 8 from inside the NC State 40 his decision was to run the ball (6 yard gain) to set up a manageable 4th and short. But instead of going for it this con-man decides to attempt a 50-yard FG that we subsequently missed.

F-ck you John Ruiz, Jorge Mas, Rudy Fernandez, Julio Frenk, Bernie Kosar, Echevarria and whoever else is to blame for all of this.

You can all go to f-ckin' ****.

He did fine vs that Buzz Saw Clemson down by 10 points late in the 2nd half....
Kosar 1st start was getting pummeled by UF in 83....
Dorseys 1st (coming in for an injured KK) lost to VT in 1999....
Kelly in his 1st start vs Penn St Wins in Happy Valley in 1979....We are Bowl Eligible as is....another Win isn't going to put us in a New Years day game. I say F-it....and let Emory start.
yes thankfully Clemson is awful on O. FSU is a lot better and we could be down 3-4 scores not 10 points and its not at home. I dont disagree again but I dont see them doing this

Advertisement
But on 3rd and 8 from inside the NC State 40 his decision was to run the ball (6 yard gain) to set up a manageable 4th and short. But instead of going for it this con-man decides to attempt a 50-yard FG that we subsequently missed.

F-ck you John Ruiz, Jorge Mas, Rudy Fernandez, Julio Frenk, Bernie Kosar, Echevarria and whoever else is to blame for all of this.

You can all go to f-ckin' ****.
The coaching on the offensive side of the ball (Shannon/Mario) is ******* abhorrent.

To top off the bad play calls or lack of creativity, the Head Coach is a ******* moron managing a game (clock/time out management, decision making, etc).

Last edited:
As long as this offense operates in 11 personnel, knowing we don't have a TE threat, it will be stagnant. McCormick is the key to EVERY DC strategy. He is the key to our offense.

All you have to do is watch where he lines up and you will know every single play presnap. No offense can overcome that, in the redzone.

Again, the strength of the offense is 01 personnel. We should have 4 wr on the field 80% of the time.

Unless McCormick trash *** is on the bench for remainder of the season this offense will go nowhere.

Air raid coaches don't even use inline TE l much so I know this is Mario's wrinkle as McCormick is Mario's boy. He not good at anything, imo. He's an average blocker at best. Waste of space, waste of portal transfer, and a waste of time.

No offense to him has a man but he shoulda hung them cleats up a loooooonngg time ago

Clemson is 10x the defense FSU is

TrumpyCane has no idea why everyone is making it seem like FSU is freaking UGA
THIS.....after what I saw in their game with Pitt, they are definitely beatable if TVD can get his act together.

hes not benching him. at this point, theres no real point either. were gonna get smoked regardless of the QB this weekend. you cant break emory in this game. let tvd finsih the year and start the QB battle for next year in the offseason
Emory beat Clemson… don’t know what more breaking in is needed

Advertisement
we never seem to worry as much about the effect on a young kid's psyche about getting thrown in versus a big boy program if that kid plays OL, DE or LB.

17 gotta man up and be tough or become tough. it's a job requirement for QB in cfb, nfl or anywhere else.
More concerned for TVD’s psyche. Emory is open and flexible, looking forward. TVD, closed off, stiff and hesitant. If they haven’t gotten him to a Sports Psychologist, bad on them. It’s obvious.

Advertisement
Mario will play TVD this game and then announce that he has a season ending injury. Emory plays the remaining games so that he is “ready” for the gators next season…….

rewatch the game. it was pretty brutal most 95% of that game. this FSU team will score points
Right. It was. Then in the 4th he was allowed to throw downfield and he helped win us a game…. That’s a successful, if not complete, breaking in.

FSU might score points… I’m not convinced their OL will hold up. But Emory won’t have to play against their offense. Clemson’s D is just as stout as FSUs, and he did fine. Plus, he’ll be working behind a OL that is very very good. The team has a chance to win w Emory.

Some of y'all are hilarious.

Who would waste 15 minutes of their morning listening to coach speak on a Monday after another loss.

You really haven't learned by now? You could cut and paste this same conversation about Coker / Shannon / Golden / Richt / Diaz after a loss.

It's coach speak. Nobody goes on these shows to deliver kernels of wisdom or truth. It's an obligation to the hometown station to show face the morning after.

The dissection of these interviews by some is mind-boggling.
Just another vent thread.

Advertisement
Back