Coach Golden has informed staff he will be staying at Miami

View as article
Advertisement
There is no possible way this ends well. 90% of our fan base was openly ecstatic and he sat quietly by for 3-4 days in the heart of recruiting season. I can't imagine how much venom he's going to get when we blow goats next year.

why should we be mad at him .. pen state was the oen that flew here .. he didnt fly there.. twitter and everyone else makes comments and speculation about something there unsrue about .. golden never said he was leaving ..

Advertisement
95.jpg

Psu prolly gone hire munchak that's why golden staying. He better get rid of his ***** made boy.

I told this everyone yesterday the dumb move would be to go to Penn State. For all those mad at Golden if you were in similar situations you would probably do the same thing.

Advertisement
So he wanted to go to PSU, they didn't want him and now we are stuck with him and his sorry *** best friend coaching us. I'm pretty sure he has lost the respect of majority players, staff and fans.

Miami Hurricanes head football coach Al Golden released a statement Sunday, reaffirming his commitment to the University of Miami:

"There has been much speculation concerning my future at the University of Miami. While I am flattered that our progress at The U during an extremely difficult period of time is recognized, I am also appreciative of just what we have here at UM and I am not a candidate for another position. We are eager to welcome our student athletes back to campus next week and visit with prospective student-athletes and their families beginning January 15."
http://www.hurricanesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=28700&ATCLID=209360363

Advertisement
I actually like coach Golden... but his silence on this matter kinda hurts his credibility and commitment to the U. If he went up there to say thanks but no thanks thats another story... but first things first... he's got to let Doh'No'Fredos go... i really think he's smart enough to understand that... if he doesn't then we are in deeper trouble than i could imagine...

Advertisement
Guarantee Golden makes it seem he never entertained the idea of going to PSU and UM was his first option during his press conference tomorrow.

Golden's act if getting old and we see right through his BS

Advertisement
Back