Coach Garin Justice

Advertisement
continues to show why the kids really relate to him...... His daughter made the OL guys some brownies and good luck goodie bags.... Really makes the kids feel like he cares about them more than just for football...

That is so cool! What a cute kid. These are the little yet nice things that I think most of us love to see. Just that one picture of his daughter smiling as she holds up the good luck brownies says so much. How can anyone see that pic and not smile or light up inside?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Between what Feeley did in the weight room and what Justice and Lashlee are doing on and off the field, I am starting to believe this OL is going to have a turnaround similar to the one the defensive line had when when Diaz and Kul took over the defense from Dorito and Melvin in 2016. May not be All ACC. But could put up some numbers that will shock some people in a good way.

Advertisement
Small example but I know Reed hated Searles, wasn't a fan of Barry.. but absolutely loves Justice.
Where you heard this from? I know 2 of his family members, they said similar to what you say about the last two but with all this covid **** I havent seen either of them in quite some time now.

Advertisement
Back