Coach Fisch on Duke Johnson:

duke looked small and was getting blasted in the UA game

He got hit one time.......on the sideline..so what? Dude is 5'9 185 and believe me when i say he didnt lift weights in high school... Everybody knows he doesnt like to lift weights..He can esaily get to 195 200 with a few years in the weight room.

Advertisement

He got hit one time.......on the sideline..so what? Dude is 5'9 185 and believe me when i say he didnt lift weights in high school... Everybody knows he doesnt like to lift weights..He can esaily get to 195 200 with a few years in the weight room.

Lol so a rb gets hit hard in a game and that means what exactly? If I recall correctly, he was taken to the bench, then came back and had what was arguably the games best play. See that's a b***h made mentality blackvern. Everyone in football is gonna get hit. Perhaps he I dunno learned something in the UA game that will help him in college. What I like best about Duke is his playmaking ability. He just knows how to make it happen. When colleges were recruiting him I doubt he said to himself I'm only 185 I may get injured. He is going to be one of the teams most dynamic players this season.

Lol so a rb gets hit hard in a game and that means what exactly? If I recall correctly, he was taken to the bench, then came back and had what was arguably the games best play. See that's a b***h made mentality blackvern. Everyone in football is gonna get hit. Perhaps he I dunno learned something in the UA game that will help him in college. What I like best about Duke is his playmaking ability. He just knows how to make it happen. When colleges were recruiting him I doubt he said to himself I'm only 185 I may get injured. He is going to be one of the teams most dynamic players this season.

I think you missed what he was saying. Blackvern feels the same you do. He was disagreeing with pcity

I think you missed what he was saying. Blackvern feels the same you do. He was disagreeing with pcity

Lol yea, check that.

Advertisement
Duke is the type to try to dish out hits and get up talking trash. Its cool and all, but he seems to be coming up on the losing end a little to often. Guys are getting square hits on him too much, he needs to start avoiding them. It might be against his nature but its smarter for him that way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back