Coach Field

Advertisement
I'm curious. How much...umm.. WEIGHT does a guy this size carry with new TE recruits.
I mean, it's not like he's gonna be on Greentree demonstrating blazing route-running for our newcomers.
It's almost akin to picturing Ralph Friedgen out there doing down-n-ins...
We just locked in the #4 TE in the country in Mammarelli, and I'm just curious how much cred a coach of such a portly stature carries with our incoming guys.

OP does heavy lift day with 30 lb dumbells where gymtimidation is not allowed.

Last edited:
Lol this absolutely ridiculous. Didn’t know coaches had to have the body type of the position they coach. Interesting

Coach Fields name carries a lot of weight in south florida and beyond he was the the head coach at MNW and several other schools. He is the kind of guy that has alot of under the radar connections and that casual fan wouldnt see or know about but make no mistake within coaching circles he is extremely well respected and is someone who Manny definitely was excited about bringing on.
Did you really have to dignify this thread?

Advertisement
I'm curious. How much...umm.. WEIGHT does a guy this size carry with new TE recruits.
I mean, it's not like he's gonna be on Greentree demonstrating blazing route-running for our newcomers.
We just locked in the #4 TE in the country in Mammarelli, and I'm just curious how much cred a coach of such a portly stature carries with our incoming guys.
Are you 8 years old? Maybe 8 and a half?

Advertisement

Kevin Beard, is that you?

Advertisement
Coach Fields name carries a lot of weight in south florida and beyond he was the the head coach at MNW and several other schools. He is the kind of guy that has alot of under the radar connections and that casual fan wouldnt see or know about but make no mistake within coaching circles he is extremely well respected and is someone who Manny definitely was excited about bringing on.

All of this is irrelevant. What’s relevant is that OP can get some low-key snark and fat shame a Canes coach. Who could easily squash OP with one bare hand

Advertisement
Todd Hartley was what???? 5'10 160lbs....he seemed to coach the position just fine........couldn't teach special teams worth a ****. Your reasoning is idiotic at best

I agree with OP. I wouldn’t take a guy seriously unless he took himself seriously or unless he’s developed other great players
[/Q
Many on this board were not happy with the physique of Gus Felder....never hurts to look the part

Advertisement
Back