Coach Field

mike singletary, larry fedora, dan campbell, etc all say hi.

be gone troll

Singletary is one of the greatest LBs of all time and was a great LB coach. Fedora is actually jacked for someone pushing 60 and was a great position coach. Campbell also is jacked and was a very good TE coach. I don't see what your point is at all with this comment.

Advertisement
I'm curious. How much...umm.. WEIGHT does a guy this size carry with new TE recruits.
I mean, it's not like he's gonna be on Greentree demonstrating blazing route-running for our newcomers.
It's almost akin to picturing Ralph Friedgen out there doing down-n-ins...
We just locked in the #4 TE in the country in Mammarelli, and I'm just curious how much cred a coach of such a portly stature carries with our incoming guys.
Are you white? Just curious?

Singletary is one of the greatest LBs of all time and was a great LB coach. Fedora is actually jacked for someone pushing 60 and was a great position coach. Campbell also is jacked and was a very good TE coach. I don't see what your point is at all with this comment.
They’ve all been fired. Point is, doesn’t matter what their physique is but if they can coach. That was pretty obvious

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you play Russian roulette with bleach??

fill up 5 glasses with diluted lemonade to make it bleach colored and a 6th with bleach. Have someone shuffle the glasses and then hold your nose so you can't smell them. then take a shot of one of them.

Advertisement
I'm curious. How much...umm.. WEIGHT does a guy this size carry with new TE recruits.
I mean, it's not like he's gonna be on Greentree demonstrating blazing route-running for our newcomers.
It's almost akin to picturing Ralph Friedgen out there doing down-n-ins...
We just locked in the #4 TE in the country in Mammarelli, and I'm just curious how much cred a coach of such a portly stature carries with our incoming guys.
There needs to be a wtf reaction to pick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back