Coach Field

linesniper

Pastor of Muppets
I'm curious. How much...umm.. WEIGHT does a guy this size carry with new TE recruits.
I mean, it's not like he's gonna be on Greentree demonstrating blazing route-running for our newcomers.
It's almost akin to picturing Ralph Friedgen out there doing down-n-ins...
We just locked in the #4 TE in the country in Mammarelli, and I'm just curious how much cred a coach of such a portly stature carries with our incoming guys.

Advertisement
Wait, wait....you're making a correlation between the how many lbs. a coach weighs and how that effects their recruiting/coaching ability? Very good question. There has to be a lot of literature out there on this.

Advertisement
I'm curious. How much...umm.. WEIGHT does a guy this size carry with new TE recruits.
I mean, it's not like he's gonna be on Greentree demonstrating blazing route-running for our newcomers.
We just locked in the #4 TE in the country in Mammarelli, and I'm just curious how much cred a coach of such a portly stature carries with our incoming guys.

Another poster who played Russian roulette with bleach and lost.

Coach Fields name carries a lot of weight in south florida and beyond he was the the head coach at MNW and several other schools. He is the kind of guy that has alot of under the radar connections and that casual fan wouldnt see or know about but make no mistake within coaching circles he is extremely well respected and is someone who Manny definitely was excited about bringing on.

Advertisement
Seriously?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh lawd..here yall go....lol

I'm just saying....i'd expect this guy to get down with the hogs on the O-Line....sloppin it up...

But what's a physically elite recruit gonna say when Jabba is offering hands on techniques on route-running?

lol
Coaches OL. Guess he shouldn't be doing it because of his stature?

I agree with OP. I wouldn’t take a guy seriously unless he took himself seriously or unless he’s developed other great players

Advertisement
Back