Coach Field heading out to see D. Washington

Advertisement
Advertisement
Waste of resources at this point
Screenshot_2018-07-03-14-19-22-1.png

Advertisement
Well if he goes to UGA it’s obviously Bags.

Miami’s TE’s with a freshman QB and a young bad OL are still seeing many more passes.

Or maybe it’s the whole running away with winning their division and competing for/getting into the CFB playoff the last few years?

Before the “OH hERe COmEsS tHe UnDeRCOvER UGa fan” bull**** from anyone....

First, kill yourself

Second, the most pathetic and over played thing on this site...and it isn’t even close ... is that every kid we lose, we lost because of “bags”. We are sitting here at 2-2 with a 17-12 victory over CMU, and if we lose a kid to UGA...it’s because of bags? These kids just want to go somewhere and win and play bigtime ball. UGA using the TE would be a plus, but at the end of the day it doesn’t matter more than winning. Brevin will be a Mackey award finalist and Mallory will put up numbers too but if we go 7-5 then that TE **** doesn’t mean a **** thing to that kid If we are playing the day after Christmas in El Paso for the next 3 years.

If it were only about production every top WR would sign with Mike Leach every year and every top RB would sign with Wisconsin. I’m exaggerating but you get my **** point.

Winning and SERIOUSLY competing for championships.... get it through your ******* skull.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Or maybe it’s the whole running away with winning their division and competing for/getting into the CFB playoff the last few years?

First, kill yourself

Second, the most pathetic and over played thing on this site...and it isn’t even close ... is that every kid we lose, we lost because of “bags”. We are sitting here at 2-2 with a 17-12 victory over CMU, and if we lose a kid to UGA...it’s because of bags? These kids just want to go somewhere and win and play bigtime ball. UGA using the TE would be a plus, but at the end of the day it doesn’t matter more than winning. Brevin will be a Mackey award finalist and Mallory will put up numbers too but if we go 7-5 then that TE **** doesn’t mean a **** thing to that kid If we are playing the day after Christmas in El Paso for the next 3 years.

If it were only about production every top WR would sign with Mike Leach every year and every top RB would sign with Wisconsin. I’m exaggerating but you get my **** point.

Winning and SERIOUSLY competing for championships.... get it through your ******* skull.

UGA just beat a top 10 or 11 ND team while we snuck out a win against CMU lol. he should go to UGA at this point

Advertisement

First, kill yourself

Just dumb.

TEs that go to Miami make the league and many end up elite talents paid very well regardless of how many games we win.

Jordan will make a lot of money in a couple years coming and being featured as a pass catcher in our TE friendly offense and hopefully Mallory starts catching the ball b/c he's next in line ... WHETHER WE WIN 10 GAMES OR 5 GAMES.

Name all of the stud NFL TEs from Bama, UGA, and Clemson .... I'll help you out.

UGA has 1 -- Ben Watson the 9th string TE for the Patriots that was drafted in the 1st Rd .... in 2004.

Bama has 3 -- some guy name Hale Hentges on the Colts, a rookie that was undrafted. OJ Howard who sucks for the TB Bucs, and Irv Smith who is a rookie on the Vikings.

Clemson has ZERO TE's in the NFL.

Miami has 5 -- Olsen, Njoku, Herndon, Graham, and Walford.

Advertisement
Back