Coach Dugans Mic'd Up

Man Hightower looks like he could be something special! He moves like a freak athlete and has the size to go with it! doesn't look like someone who is supposed to be in high school still

Advertisement
Best Position coach we have. You can tell he always has the kids undivided attention. And can always have fun with them as well.

JT4 at the end(y)

Last year he looked like a high school kid trying to play Division I football. He is so much bigger and more explosive this spring. Really excited and happy for Cager. The kid has worked hard to get back to 100%. He should be a very important piece. Richards and he on the field at the same time is going to be a huge problem for opponents. Just need a guy who can get it to them consistently.

Last year he looked like a high school kid trying to play Division I football. He is so much bigger and more explosive this spring. Really excited and happy for Cager. The kid has worked hard to get back to 100%. He should be a very important piece. Richards and he on the field at the same time is going to be a huge problem for opponents. Just need a guy who can get it to them consistently.

This.
It's the key to the season. With all of the talent that we have at the skill positions there will definitely be people open.

Advertisement
Brian Hightower screams 1st round pick
Can tell that after 3 days in pads, can you?

sunglasses.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Think B us 7. Think they all are looking good. JT said he’s up to 177 lbs and arrived at 156 last year. Still looks lightning quick. Cage has really nice feet for a big guy...expecting great year from him

Brian Hightower screams 1st round pick
Exactly what I was thinking. Man he is HUGE! And focused. Can you imagine the player he is gonna be in 2 years!!! That’s effing nuts. Harley and JT are clearly bigger as well. Gus putting in work, this team is looking playoff formidable.

Advertisement
Back