Coach Dugans Mic'd Up

Cager’s situation is different than Gray or anyone else that gets hyped up often. He was set to start, over Ahmmon, opposite of Stacy two seasons ago before getting hurt. He still wasn’t back to himself until about halfway through the year last year. His quickness and route running for his size is special, combined with added mass to his frame, he’s going to have a big season.
Let them hate...porsters gonna porster

Advertisement
my point was i dont get the hype with this kid. Those kids are entering their second years. Cager didnt show much before his injury, he had a good game last year, but hes not a game changer. i just dont get the board, like the constant cager, trayone gray, etc threads. these kids are not going to leave a huge impact on this program.
Lol lame... you mentioned 3 guys who Cager had a better season then lollll

Cager’s situation is different than Gray or anyone else that gets hyped up often. He was set to start, over Ahmmon, opposite of Stacy two seasons ago before getting hurt. He still wasn’t back to himself until about halfway through the year last year. His quickness and route running for his size is special, combined with added mass to his frame, he’s going to have a big season.

#PennyKnows

cager might be good but this board cracks me up. You got AR, Pope, JT, Harley, etc and this board is excited about Cager? hes a slower, maybe more physical verison of tommy streeter. Jeff Thomas is the kid im excited for this year.
It’s possible to be excited about more than 1 receiver unless you’re super dopey.

With his stature, a great year by Cager could mean he leaves early as a RS-JR. We could lose FOUR WRs after 2018 to graduation and NFL and still have a very talented depth chart in 2019.

Richards
Cager
Harris
Langham

Thomas
Harley
Hightower
Pope
Wiggins
Ezzard
Njoku
Fuller
Payton
Richards or Ladson

Advertisement
I've been big on Cager for some time now. He will start and have a huge season. You could see him getting more comfortable each week from the midway point on last year and now he's ready to take off.

Lol lame... you mentioned 3 guys who Cager had a better season then lollll
3 guys who are only sophs or a fresh. ALL of them showed more talent than cager did as a freshman. Jeff Thomas and Pope are elite talents. JT definitely had a better season. Cager's numbers came in two games, Bethune and Wisconsin.
half you guys laughed at me when i said DJ Moore who golden wouldnt offer would be better than cager and terrell chatman and that kid just left maryland after his Junior year, is a top 5 wr in the draft and All Big first team. i think i have won out on this one.

I not saying i want cager to be bad. i was glad to see him bounce back in Orange Bowl. its just that this board over hypes kids. i mean how you guys look at those clips on not be excited of JT? seriously.

Side note, if cager has a HUGE year. i will apologize to the board. he def turned it on for the orange bowl. I just get more hyped for JT, AR, Pope, etc.

3 guys who are only sophs or a fresh. ALL of them showed more talent than cager did as a freshman. Jeff Thomas and Pope are elite talents. JT definitely had a better season. Cager's numbers came in two games, Bethune and Wisconsin.
half you guys laughed at me when i said DJ Moore who golden wouldnt offer would be better than cager and terrell chatman and that kid just left maryland after his Junior year, is a top 5 wr in the draft and All Big first team. i think i have won out on this one.

I not saying i want cager to be bad. i was glad to see him bounce back in Orange Bowl. its just that this board over hypes kids. i mean how you guys look at those clips on not be excited of JT? seriously.
Side note, if cager has a HUGE year. i will apologize to the board. he def turned it on for the orange bowl. I just get more hyped for JT, AR, Pope, etc.
I will make sure and remind you.. I'm sure you expected langham to make those two catches he made this year as well. Lol

Advertisement
cager might be good but this board cracks me up. You got AR, Pope, JT, Harley, etc and this board is excited about Cager? hes a slower, maybe more physical verison of tommy streeter. Jeff Thomas is the kid im excited for this year.

He's NOTHING like Tommy Streeter.
Streeter was stiffer than my Sicilian meat around a Miami Latina.

Cager is 6'5" 220+ and has the knee-bend of a little guy. He also high-points the ball better than Streeter ever did.

He's NOTHING like Tommy Streeter.
Streeter was stiffer than my Sicilian meat around a Miami Latina.

Cager is 6'5" 220+ and has the knee-bend of a little guy. He also high-points the ball better than Streeter ever did.
im kind of lashing out. its just like let these kids play before we crown them. it's almost unfair to a kid to have him as an all american before he hits the field.

Advertisement
im kind of lashing out. its just like let these kids play before we crown them. it's almost unfair to a kid to have him as an all american before he hits the field.

I think people are just excited about his potential based on a handful of plays he made last year + his current development.

Dugans is intense. Yesterday there were invites given to all the local high schools. Each high school sent about 4-5 freshman and sophomores to watch practice. My son was selected. Towards the end they had meetings with their position and coach and this man is intense He doesn't bull**** and he expects 110% on each play.

Dugans is intense. Yesterday there were invites given to all the local high schools. Each high school sent about 4-5 freshman and sophomores to watch practice. My son was selected. Towards the end they had meetings with their position and coach and this man is intense He doesn't bull**** and he expects 110% on each play.
thats a giving based on how he makes his WR's block. he brings the best out of kids. great position coach, im truly glad we hired him. he's going to put alot of kids into the NFL.

Advertisement

Says the guy who is more excited about Pope.

Advertisement
Back