Coach Diaz on ESPN

Advertisement
Someone in the Hecht please do the right thing and find Manny a quality tailor.

How is the world supposed to take him seriously when they turn on ESPN and he looks like a witch just shrunk him down to child’s size?

1563958334502.jpeg

SMH I thought the same thing about the sleeve length. Get that man over to Sartori Amici ASAP! Otherwise, great job. Dude is smooth like guava, he strikes a good balance between sticking to the core message and improvising to be relatable and not an empty suit.

Miami needs a hall of fame QB and some hall of fame OL.

Jim Kelly was ok but nothing special imo. That offensive line was frankly pretty weak

Amazing that UM hasn’t been able to recruit or develop better OL over the years

Advertisement

Jim Kelly was ok but nothing special imo. That offensive line was frankly pretty weak

I couldn't disagree more.
Jim Kelly was inducted into the Hall in 2002, btw.

kelly was special - a hall of famer who got to the super bowl 4 times and that was after playing a handful of years in the USFL. I will can't figure out how Joaquin Gonzalez got on the all time list.

Great interview and his explanation on how the players own the program is great.

“We can’t say the polling numbers are inaccurate”.

Literally lol’ed when he said that.

The more. I see this guy, the more I think he will be a better head coach than coordinator, which bodes well for the future.

Advertisement
Watching gym rats and the team looks great but I just saw Jahfari Harvey and wholly **** he is yoked wtf looks like a junior already
Good hopefully he's on Garvin's hip and learning everything he can from the vet. I also hope Patchan is doing his thing with the young pups. Thats my rook!

Advertisement
Like towards the end when they were at the Stoffer doing field work. I saw some of them doing rolls, which is normal, but I swear I saw them doing cartwheels. I thought that was funny but interesting too
LOL, no, where did you see the show?

Advertisement
Like towards the end when they were at the Stoffer doing field work. I saw some of them doing rolls, which is normal, but I swear I saw them doing cartwheels. I thought that was funny but interesting too
yes, you did see that. two of the guys. I was confused, also

Advertisement
Back