Coach Diaz on ESPN

JeffreyG

Recruit
Premium
It was great to see Manny appear on Sportscenter, NFL Live, making the rounds today on several shows. They showed his intern photos when he worked there and lots of Canes highlights throughout the day with NFL Live doing a segment on NFL U
I thought it was good publicity given to Miami has we enter camp.
GO CANES!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me start the crazy talk before anyone else does. So hes here to sabotage us cause hes from espn? Espn hates us

DWin always on the real deal often and early.

Manolo is an instrument of the FSU-ESPN cabal **** bent on destroying Miami.

miniGif_20190723160457.gif

Fly The Banner.

Let me start the crazy talk before anyone else does. So hes here to sabotage us cause hes from espn? Espn hates us

espn needs to pump up our game vs the gator. if we lose, you will not here about miami anymore this season unless its a negative story

espn needs to pump up our game vs the gator. if we lose, you will not here about miami anymore this season unless its a negative story
And rightfully so.....they wont trust us. When the chain **** started it took awhile for them to trust us we had to earn it and we did vs Notre Dame. Results results results

U want to prove doubters wrong u win. If we lose to uf most die hard fans will give up on the season. U cant lose to uf and be ok about it no one will accept it its miami

Advertisement
Can someone post links of today’s activities
Only a couple of short portions of segments from Get Up and Golic & Wingo on Twitter now....Nothing on YouTube yet....YouTube search functionality isn't the best....Use the filters, even though they are basically useless....Just the upload date, really, and try a search like the one in the screenshot at the bottom later this evening....

2019-07-23 -manny diaz - YouTube.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back