Coach Diaz Has Obviously Forgotten How To Coach...Right?

While it's far too early to be screaming for Diaz's head, I don't believe anyone is above criticism. Nobody had a problem with heaping mounds of praise on Diaz after the first two games last year. Why get all upset over when people get critical after two games this year? He's got plenty of time to tighten things up. I'm sure adjustments will be made. If not, then by all means move on to the next guy. Sitting around accepting poor performances because "the coach knows more than you" is what we did for a majority of Golden's tenure. Do good, get praise. Do poorly, get criticism.

I don't know who your post is directed at, but criticism of Diaz is fair. I don't have a problem with it at all.

Don't make me pull up the posts from a few weeks ago where I was trying to get a whole bunch of you to pump the brakes on the Diaz slobbering. We literally had people demanding for immediate raises, head-coach-in-waiting torch ceremonies, and all other kinds of prisoner-of-the-moment bullshīt.

At the same time, fire Diaz? I get the feeling the defense this year is going to need a few games to hit on all cylinders, as long as they don't lose us a game, I'm good. But if we don't perform on defense, criticism is always warranted, no matter what the reason.
It was directed to the superfan who was bashing posters for being critical.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back