Coach Diaz Has Obviously Forgotten How To Coach...Right?

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
In his first season at Miami, Diaz was a nominee for the Broyles award, given to the top assistant coach in college football.

Maybe, just maybe, Coach Diaz knows a little bit more about coaching defense than some of the experts who were calling for him to be fired during the first half against Toledo, and continue to attack the man even today.

One thing is for sure...thank God the players don't quit on their teammates and coaches when encountering a bad patch of play like the experts do. Saying you are a UM fan when constantly complaining and criticizing rings a little hollow. If true, then we have a massively loyal fan base at ESPN, other media outlets, FSU, Florida, et al.

Advertisement
He definitely didn't forget how to coach. He fundimentally changed the defense in the offseason.

In his first season at Miami, Diaz was a nominee for the Broyles award, given to the top assistant coach in college football.

Maybe, just maybe, Coach Diaz knows a little bit more about coaching defense than some of the experts who were calling for him to be fired during the first half against Toledo, and continue to attack the man even today.

One thing is for sure...thank God the players don't quit on their teammates and coaches when encountering a bad patch of play like the experts do. Saying you are a UM fan when constantly complaining and criticizing rings a little hollow. If true, then we have a massively loyal fan base at ESPN, other media outlets, FSU, Florida, et al.

Honestly, I can't wait for your sarcastic threads to become rage thread after Duke wreck our defense if Manny continues on this ******** he has been on these past 2 games.

Advertisement
He definitely didn't forget how to coach. He fundimentally changed the defense in the offseason.

Can you elaborate more? I see a lot of the same stuff. For example, the slot was not defended many times last year as well.

You may be right, but I hope you agree he didn't do that in a vacuum. In other words; Coach Richt certainly had to sign off on any significant change and is a very smart man, along with being one of the most knowledgeable and best head coaches in all of college football. Further, and once again, I hope you agree that installing a new defense or offense for that matter takes time before everyone is on the same page.

If the defense under performs in the coming weeks then serious criticism will be warranted, but the insanity of calling for Diaz to be fired citing his time at Texas as only one of the fireable offenses expressed by the experts and Kool to be put on notice after Bethune and Toledo is at best...screwball logic!

Honestly, I can't wait for your sarcastic threads to become rage thread after Duke wreck our defense if Manny continues on this ******** he has been on these past 2 games.

You sir, will be nominated as the poster child concerning my original post. Good luck in your hopes that Coach Diaz fails so you can be happy and also continue your rage posts. A sign of the times...

Advertisement
Pleas watch last years duke game. It's like watching the first 2 games over again. The same wide open slot with a LB or a safety 10 yds off. The half time score was close as well. Nothing has changed they are running the same thing. I'm not an xo guy but everyone keeps repeating on how different the defense is. Maybe the games we lost last year had something to do with reall good oc's exposing what everyone here is saying about our defense.

Last edited:

Not a fan of this type of thread, but actively hoping Duke wrecks our defense just so you can take joy in a meltdown by OP makes you the worst sort of Canes "fan." Get your ******* priorities straight.

Just curious. How long were you on the Golden bandwagon for?

667.gif

Advertisement
Nothing has changed except we had 4 count them 4 db's that made 53 man rosters. You don't replace that. You just don't.

You're not seriously hoping for our D to faceplant so you can one-up the OP, are you? That's pretty sick. Say it ain't so.

Advertisement

You're not seriously hoping for our D to faceplant so you can one-up the OP, are you? That's pretty sick. Say it ain't so.

Yeah, that's weird.
It's like wishing your son gets in a bad head-on auto accident so he learns his lesson.

Interesting question...so, you've earned street cred on this blog by puffing your chest out as a Golden hater and now a hater of Richt, Diaz, Kool, and a smorgasbord of UM players. Trust me, hiding behind a computer screen and hurling hate and insults at those associated with the UM football program does not qualify as a manly thing to do. To be sure, this in no way is aimed at those who offer thoughtful criticism concerning the U as those people are always quick to include the positives...unlike you! By the way, I didn't and never will hate Golden as he stood by the program when most coaches would have slithered away under the cover of darkness. And had he jumped ship, as the NCAA hoped he would, then today the football program would mirror what SMU went through, again, precisely what the NCAA wanted. Yet, early on it became clear to me that the football program needed a change at the top that I believed was best for the U and Golden. Finally, the NCAA now has the Canes in their cross-hairs 'AGAIN' concerning the basketball issues and I guarantee you that NCAA President Mark Emmert will do everything in his power to somehow lasso the football program into this mess to carry out his original sworn mission...kill the UM football program. Be well!

Interesting question...so, you've earned street cred on this blog by puffing your chest out as a Golden hater and now a hater of Richt, Diaz, Kool, and a smorgasbord of UM players. Trust me, hiding behind a computer screen and hurling hate and insults at those associated with the UM football program does not qualify as a manly thing to do. To be sure, this in no way is aimed at those who offer thoughtful criticism concerning the U as those people are always quick to include the positives...unlike you! By the way, I didn't and never will hate Golden as he stood by the program when most coaches would have slithered away under the cover of darkness. And had he jumped ship, as the NCAA hoped he would, then today the football program would mirror what SMU went through, again, precisely what the NCAA wanted. Yet, early on it became clear to me that the football program needed a change at the top that I believed was best for the U and Golden. Finally, the NCAA now has the Canes in their cross-hairs 'AGAIN' concerning the basketball issues and I guarantee you that NCAA President Mark Emmert will do everything in his power to somehow lasso the football program into this mess to carry out his original sworn mission...kill the UM football program. Be well!
LOL. That fat ******* did everything he could to sneak off to Pedo State and heavy rumors that it fell apart because of his blind loyalty to Dorito; one of the main reasons he failed here. I'll never forget that press conference after he disappeared, he looked like he lost a family member and you could tell he didn't want to be here. POS.

Advertisement
Back