[video=youtube_share;Pv1f1npIYss]https://youtu.be/Pv1f1npIYss[/video]
[video=youtube_share;naF027UIPwc]https://youtu.be/naF027UIPwc[/video]
[video=youtube_share;H4D0S8H8NCQ]https://youtu.be/H4D0S8H8NCQ[/video]
[video=youtube_share;vyztVxmwCWE]https://youtu.be/vyztVxmwCWE[/video]
[video=youtube_share;vzIACvVSEMI]https://youtu.be/vzIACvVSEMI[/video]

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;x4bhDQBFSoA]https://youtu.be/x4bhDQBFSoA[/video]

Advertisement
LCE providing the goods again. Thank you. Jaquan's my guy to bust out and shock not only Canes fans, but college ball as a whole.

Go Canes!

[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], can you provide some clarity for me bro...

What's really going on at Practice with the QB's, because Evan & Rosier are clearly splitting reps and seem to be the leaders as of now.

But, Dee was saying the other day that Jack is also getting even reps as well... Also, Coach Richt basically said 2 days ago that he's not necessarily going to stick with one guy if they show they're not getting it done.

What I'm basically asking, is this a two man race between Shirreffs & Rosier, or does Jack have a legit shot as well?

I think it's pretty clear how we feel about Perry, but I'm not really thinking about that until he gets here next month.

Advertisement

What's really going on at Practice with the QB's, because Evan & Rosier are clearly splitting reps and seem to be the leaders as of now.

But, Dee was saying the other day that Jack is also getting even reps as well... Also, Coach Richt basically said 2 days ago that he's not necessarily going to stick with one guy if they show they're not getting it done.

What I'm basically asking, is this a two man race between Shirreffs & Rosier, or does Jack have a legit shot as well?

I think it's pretty clear how we feel about Perry, but I'm not really thinking about that until he gets here next month.

Good question.

Seems to be some misdirection going on. DMoney and Brooklyn (who don't talk out of their asses) seem to both agree on Jack being up there.

My best guess is it's just a mess of inconsistency and blah play

Not sure where Dee was coming from, but we just heard it from Evan and Malik themselves that they're splitting reps evenly. I've got love for Dee and usually respect his info, but he's the only person I've seen saying that Allison is really in the race right now. He's not.

Also, to the dude above who said "misdirection".... LOL. Yep. It's a conspiracy, that even Shirreffs and Rosier are in on, to hide from the fanbase that Allison is actually solidly in the race.

Last edited:
Advertisement

then dees wrong

@DMoney, can you provide some clarity for me bro...

Jack is the most talented but as of now I would say Evan and Rosier are leading the competition. But it's still a long way from Bethune Cookman.

@DMoney, can you provide some clarity for me bro...

Jack is the most talented but as of now I would say Evan and Rosier are leading the competition. But it's still a long way from Bethune Cookman.
Thanks D$, appreciate it.

Advertisement

I'll be disappointed if Rosier ends up winning the job. IMO, he is limited on what he can do as our QB. We will not be able to compete with the big boys starting a QB like Rosier. We should be in a better position than having to possibly start a guy like that at QB.

I'll be disappointed if Rosier ends up winning the job. IMO, he is limited on what he can do as our QB. We will not be able to compete with the big boys starting a QB like Rosier. We should be in a better position than having to possibly start a guy like that at QB.

I don't pretend to know Rosier's ceiling but if he wins the job he shouldn't be asked to be a traditional pocket passing Miami QB. In games that call for it there should be no reason he doesn't carry the ball 10-15 times. Shirreffs mentioned the read option being a part of the offense this year. Hopefully there are designed QB runs in the game plan too.

As much as people are waiting on Perry, I'm interested to see if Richt's offense will take advantage of a QB with Perry's, Rosier's and Shirreffs' ability in the QB run game. [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] you've seen practice. Will designed QB run plays be a part of the offense?

Last edited:

I don't pretend to know Rosier's ceiling but if he wins the job he shouldn't be asked to be a traditional pocket passing Miami QB. In games that call for it there should be no reason he doesn't carry the ball 10-15 times. Shirreffs mentioned the read option being a part of the offense this year. Hopefully there are designed QB runs in the game plan too.

As much as people are waiting on Perry, I'm interested to see if Richt's offense will take advantage of a QB with Perry's, Rosier's and Shirreffs' ability in the QB run game. [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] you've seen practice. Will designed QB run plays be a part of the offense?

We ran a bunch of read option last year with cement feet. He actually held it once or twice, and that **** was funny. Looked like Goofy from Mickey Mouse.

Advertisement
Back