Coach Diaz already recruiting

Will he be drunk Scott Hall when he becomes a Corch?

SlightGrayDeer-size_restricted.gif
 
He was a neighbor of my sister in the 90's in Chuluota. Normal guy back then.
 
Wrestling was awesome back then.
Not even into wrestling but I remember that **** and I was talking to someone that was huge into it and I was surprised to hear that those two guys were the actual brains behind it. Scott Hall even came up with the Crow angle for Sting.
 
Scott Hall is alive. Far from well. He was a big part of an amazing documentary called "The Resurrection of Jake the Snake," which is a must-watch for any fan of 80's-90's WWF/E.

Hall got sober and seemed to have hope ahead, but relapsed not terribly long after.

He lived in Orlando with a guy I went to high school with. That guy had his share of issues too. He was obsessed with wrestling growing up, but not sure how they became friendly.
 
Back in the say the Big Show was always at New Chinatown. Super nice guy.
 
He actually killed a guy once when he was a bouncer. Can't remember if it was in Tampa or in Orlando.
 
That picture is actually taken in Opa Locka, I believe (no joke). Scott Hall used to train in Miami.
We should have been TAKING advantage of things like this, especially Drake hanging out at UM! We got EVERYTHING going in our favor yet we're trying our damndest to be like FUGGIN DUKE! smdh
 
Back
Top