Coach Cristobal signing day presser (live now!!)

Four pages and not a single mention of his reference to Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

john candy ok GIF

1643855072059.png

1643855092975.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man watching the Mario presser today was so refreshing. I would encourage anyone who hasn't yet to watch it, it's that good. Mario is such a detail guy and everything is planned for. His emphasis on making Miami have a certain look and feel will lead us to the promise land!
he thinks are team has alot of jags lol. you can tell he cant wait to fill the roster up.

Advertisement
Man watching the Mario presser today was so refreshing. I would encourage anyone who hasn't yet to watch it, it's that good. Mario is such a detail guy and everything is planned for. His emphasis on making Miami have a certain look and feel will lead us to the promise land!
Agreed, especially the comment about how recruiting national isn’t just about getting the best talent from wherever. He mentioned how diversifying your roster translates to what you come across in life in general and particularly in NFL locker rooms. Would’ve never even thought about that type of nuance in recruiting and culture building, but it makes sense given how u want to recruit guys with NFL aspirations.

Truly a cut above, there’s no way we don’t succeed under him imo. Excited for him to fill out the rest of this staff and get these young men ready for spring ball.

Advertisement

It's nice to have a coach who is substance instead of slogans

The contrast is stark

he thinks are team has alot of jags lol. you can tell he cant wait to fill the roster up.
Sadly it does. Mario isnt use to seeing this type of talent top to bottom on a roster. Too many projects and developmental guys. Too many guys where it takes until their 3rd year before they can even see the field let alone make a mark on the program.

We all can remember a time when by your 2nd year at UM most of our guys were national names and superstars. And by the 3rd year they were on Mel and Todds NFL top 30 prospects draft board.

Think about how many kids are going into their 3rd year in this program and have yet to make any meaningful impact. That has to change.

Advertisement
I don't even follow recruiting anymore. Just tell me our national rank and how many 3* 4* and 5* we got, because that will directly correlate to our win lose record.

Lol Mario got jokes underneath his presentation.

“They (his assistants) better love the University of Miami as much as I do…..or do a good job convincing me they do”

Advertisement
Back