Coach Coley tweet...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really Fans?? the guy is simply letting us know, we could finish strong and you all are bashing him. how quickly we forget he is the reason we even have Joe Yearby. maybe if he said "we have no chance so we stop recruiting" you Fans would like that better. Support the Movement or move on.

Not bashing but one of the above posters has a legitimate point. He was a tweeting machine at F$U. I remember the MY-ami tweets. The "Fear the Spear" tweets, etc. He used to **** me off with those tweets. He lands the OC gig and goes radio silent. What up with dat? Did Golden or the U put a silencer on him?

Advertisement
Not bashing but one of the above posters has a legitimate point. He was a tweeting machine at F$U. I remember the MY-ami tweets. The "Fear the Spear" tweets, etc. He used to **** me off with those tweets. He lands the OC gig and goes radio silent. What up with dat? Did Golden or the U put a silencer on him?

Must be an FSU thing because Brewster is all over twitter.... I'd rather him be working for next season and recruiting than tweeting all the time

Advertisement
Hopefully its Ross or we flipped Sony.

Hate to be negative, but I wouldn't be surprised if its that McKnight kid or a 2015 kid.

Well when he was at FSU he was primarily a recruiter. Here is the THE OC and QB coach, not the assistant OC/QB coach in Jimbo's Shadow, so in addition to all the recruiting he is doing, he actually has major responsibilities. And being PHYSICALLY in MIami now, maybe he's actually spending more time visiting kids, travelling, and scouting, instead of sending out ghey tweets to keep in touch with kids while being stuck in Trailerhassee.

Im mean of all the sH8t people b*tch about, this one has to be among the funniest. Now our OC doesnt tweet enough.. LOL

Yeah. Not being negative but I'm sure this tweet is just a whole lot of nothing.

It's just a tweet.

Advertisement
This board should be changed from recruiting to the speculation board, not sure what to or not to make of the tweet, but it is blatantly obvious to my way of thinking to simply wait and see what goes down on NSD day, then I can emote accordingly.:ohlord:

Yeah, likely top 10-15 class . . . that Golden better get to work and quit slacking off.

Top 10-15 class in a region that produces the top talent year in and year out, is not so good. We should consistently be top 8. But, I will reserve judgment for another year as I'm sure that the NCAA crap, after the Coker/Shannon years will not be fixed over night.

Last edited:
Really Fans?? the guy is simply letting us know, we could finish strong and you all are bashing him. how quickly we forget he is the reason we even have Joe Yearby. maybe if he said "we have no chance so we stop recruiting" you Fans would like that better. Support the Movement or move on.

I'm excited about Yearby, but considering Coley was hired without an extensive or successful on the field resume, he better get us more than that. At least until his on field reputation matches his incoming reputation as a top notch recruiter.

Advertisement
Back