Coach Brown Mic'd Up!

Advertisement
Really liking Brown and how he engages with the players. The energy and push by the staff is noticable.

Every year under this staff we have improved. Expecting big things in 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, etc.

I love the toughness Coach Brown brings and the respect he commands, he don't want them to talk tough but be tough that is the old U way!

Advertisement
I agree.

I’m just saying, not all weight is good weight.

This is very different than the Nkosi nonsense that’s discussed on here.

I’m just saying It’s certainly possibly for Deejay to put on too much too soon and lose speed/agility.

he was always a little more on the 'softer' side when it came to how he carried his weight, even when he came in as a recruit. just not going to be a super defined dude. i agree with what you're saying, but my concern would just be that he maintains his weight or even cuts ~ 5 lbs from here. if he shoots up another 10 lbs over the off-season, then yea, i think hes at risk of losing some of his edge.

i'll add, that i think Deejay seems like the type of kid who has the work ethic to drop weight if he needs to. so any concern i might have is essentially eliminated due to that

Brown is a great teacher. Always pointing out what is good and what is not and constant positive reinforcenent

Hartley seem like quite the hardass. Doesn't even let his TE's wear gloves in that portion of practice. I like it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back