Coach Brown Mic'd Up!

Advertisement
Advertisement
All this stuff about him being real and all that is nice, but it’s forgotten 3 seconds after the players step of the practice field.

What’s important are the keys he gives them. If you notice, he’s constantly coaching.

Ball here, not there. Get lower, more explosion. A lot of technical details about ball security - these are key details that can win a game. Hope these guys are listening. They better be.

Advertisement
I can’t be the only a little bit concerned about Deejay’s weight.

Hope he’s carrying it well.

I guess we’ll see in the spring game.

Advertisement
I fell out when he said that to Jeff. **** was hilarious.

On another note, am I tripping or was Brown coaching special teams as well during the video?
From a the videos it looks like all the coaches have a little hand in special teams. Brown has always worked with the returners and Dugans works drills with the gunners

I can’t be the only a little bit concerned about Deejay’s weight.

Hope he’s carrying it well.

I guess we’ll see in the spring game.

Nah there’s alot more douchebags on here that care about weight too. You’ll fit right in.

Advertisement
Woah!

Not even close.

I doubt that Deejay’s put on Tyrone Moss weight with all the praise he’s getting.

Moss had that biscuits n gravy weight. That’s wasn’t no training table, protein shakes and workout warrior weight.

I agree.

I’m just saying, not all weight is good weight.

This is very different than the Nkosi nonsense that’s discussed on here.

I’m just saying It’s certainly possibly for Deejay to put on too much too soon and lose speed/agility.

Advertisement
Back