Coach Banda weighs in with an epic rant and a FU to critics

For someone so pressed for time, Banda managed to write a dramatic novel.

Buck up, kid. If you hang around here you'll go through more of these. Don't get too bent. If you know you're doing the right thing you don't have to go so hard justifying it. Just go handle your business.

'Chise, that's true, BUT, .... that being said, .... I have no problem with him c*nt punting the AD of the arkansas state cowfuc*ers or whatever their psychosexual mascot happens to be. there isn't a person with an IQ over 50 that commands the temerity to question the motives of UM (or any similarly situated institution) in this instance, and if they do, calling them out like the little paramecium they are is justified and welcome.

keep preaching, my brother!

Advertisement
I believe he was sitting in a Waffle House waiting to eat. Just finding anywhere to eat the last few days has involved some long *** waits.

For someone so pressed for time, Banda managed to write a dramatic novel.

Buck up, kid. If you hang around here you'll go through more of these. Don't get too bent. If you know you're doing the right thing you don't have to go so hard justifying it. Just go handle your business.

'Chise, that's true, BUT, .... that being said, .... I have no problem with him c*nt punting the AD of the arkansas state cowfuc*ers or whatever their psychosexual mascot happens to be. there isn't a person with an IQ over 50 that commands the temerity to question the motives of UM (or any similarly situated institution) in this instance, and if they do, calling them out like the little paramecium they are is justified and welcome.

keep preaching, my brother!

I'm all for cvnt punching scumbags like the Arkansas State fckmouth, but if you're going to throw cvnt punches then name names.

I don't like the new evasive way of taking shots at people on social media without naming names. If you want to go in then go all the way in. Don't just put in the tip.

Advertisement
What he wrote Is. Real. I sat through 11 hours of traffic on Thursday to get to Gainesville (FML). Then another 10 hours on Friday to get to Atlanta. I have been in a hotel in Marietta since Friday night and I plan to wake up at 3 am to start the drive back to Miami. Without knowing how or where I can get gas. And I consider myself lucky. I own my own business. I closed shop Wednesday and had the ability to tell my co-workers to go take care of their families. I'm blessed that I can afford putting my wife and daughter up at a great hotel for 5 or more days if need be. I blessed that nothing but my screen and a tree was damaged at my house. There is a family of 5 currently staying at my house because they lost a car and still don't have electricity. I have a friend who hasn't been heard from yet cause the Keys are a ******* beach. There are dead people in the streets. St. Martin is an apocalypse.

**** my job. **** football. And **** ASU for their bull****. UM made the right choice. And they made it first.

It is times like this that remind you that Life and FAMILY is all that matters.

I hope yours is safe.

Advertisement
Back