Coach Banda weighs in with an epic rant and a FU to critics

Coach Panda to all:

giphy.gif
This made me laugh out loud!

Advertisement
16 year old son?!

I thought he was in his early 30s?

Out of everything in his posts, that's what you take from it?

Yep. The rest is just a rant that I've heard 20 times this week on this board.

another ****ing idiot self identifies.

Oh dear.

So sorry to read that you find discussion on an impending disaster bores you.
May I suggest you follow another program?
Maybe Big10 or a nice little SEC program that considers their athletes to be less valuable than
cattle.

Out of everything in his posts, that's what you take from it?

Yep. The rest is just a rant that I've heard 20 times this week on this board.

another ****ing idiot self identifies.

Oh dear.

So sorry to read that you find discussion on an impending disaster bores you.
May I suggest you follow another program?
Maybe Big10 or a nice little SEC program that considers their athletes to be less valuable than
cattle.

May I suggest you stop trying to interpret my intentions, you're doing a poor job of it.

I was merely surprised that Coach Banda had a 16 year old son as he seems far too young. If I wanted to start a discussion about the Hurricanes cancelling a game for the benefit of their players in light of the impending natural disaster hurtling towards Miami I'd have done so.

Advertisement
This is a true man and hero. I wish Ephram would drive right through Jonesboro and punch that AD in his face and nuts. At this point, I actually wish we would schedule these effers in the next year or two so we could put 100 on them without mercy. Crap, let's make it 150 to match Irma's winds at the moment.

This is a true man and hero. I wish Ephram would drive right through Jonesboro and punch that AD in his face and nuts. At this point, I actually wish we would schedule these effers in the next year or two so we could put 100 on them without mercy. Crap, let's make it 150 to match Irma's winds at the moment.

edit: wrong thread

Last edited:
Advertisement

Very appropriate usage of the word.

Lmao a Twitter rant now makes you a hero.

It's embarrassing

Advertisement

It's embarrassing

Drunk posting at its finest on my part. I should have just said that I'm happy coach Banda gets it and stuck up for his guys and the U. Hero should be saved for another time. Rest of my post holds though.

Just happy the school decided to make the right choice and **** anyone who ever doubted it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really enjoying the way everybody else has cancelled/postponed games and nobody questions it. Other schools are just looking out for the safety of their student-athletes and realize that there are more important things than football. Miami on the other hand is trying to dodge a team that nobody had heard of before they failed to lose to Nebraska quite as spectacularly as expected. Glad nobody hates Miami or anything.

Advertisement

It's embarrassing

Drunk posting at its finest on my part. I should have just said that I'm happy coach Banda gets it and stuck up for his guys and the U. Hero should be saved for another time. Rest of my post holds though.

Nice job taking accountability. This beer is for you.

I'm really enjoying the way everybody else has cancelled/postponed games and nobody questions it. Other schools are just looking out for the safety of their student-athletes and realize that there are more important things than football. Miami on the other hand is trying to dodge a team that nobody had heard of before they failed to lose to Nebraska quite as spectacularly as expected. Glad nobody hates Miami or anything.

Even sadder were some, albeit small number of, fellow Cane fans who took to social media to agree with the haters.
Pathetic.

The mentality of these staff CAN'T go unnoticed!! I love it, and IF you're a true CANE fan, you can't do nothing but LOVE IT!! I love the way our staff members have shot back at some media outlets and reporters for doubting the decision to cancel a MEANLESS GAME, in regards to a "Hurricane".. It's all about Family with this NEW crew at Miami, and that's how it should be.. Banda spoke some true words of a Miami Hurricane..

For someone so pressed for time, Banda managed to write a dramatic novel.

Buck up, kid. If you hang around here you'll go through more of these. Don't get too bent. If you know you're doing the right thing you don't have to go so hard justifying it. Just go handle your business.

Advertisement
Back