CMR in Athens...

He was in Miami this morning to receive recruits on their OV...met with Nauta on a unofficial. .today...went to Athens to say farewell to the Sr and then back in Miami for dinner with the OVs and Parents...he is putting in some work..I'm very pleased with his efforts..

Thanks for the insights man, how you think we looking for Patrick bethel?

Advertisement
Amateur hour in this thread.

And lots of creepiness. I feel like I'm back in high school with this stalking nonsense. Let it go people. He's been around the block a few times. i think he's figured out the time management aspect of things.

Advertisement
There are photos of Richt having breakfast at an undisclosed Shoney's this morning floating around the internet. I'm trying to decipher if those are Florida or Georgia plates on the vehicles outside the window behind him but it's freakin concerning. This sumbich better start taking this job seriously and get to work for the people paying him now. Btw, RICHt ordered sausage AND a side of bacon. Must be nice.

Sausage and bacon? He's not taking his health or his job seriously. I'm starting to get nervous about this hire.

Mark is our HC now. He is who he is and this sounds like him. We will have to put up with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back