CMR: Hurricane Hotline 10/31

He's right. Couple plays away.

Why don't you loan CMR your copy of Fast & Furious Part 1...."doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile....winning is winning"...lol...probably corny or borderline gaayy af...bottom line, CMR don't give me your moral victory bs Or participation trophy speech...save that for the birds.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Why don't you loan CMR your copy of Fast & Furious Part 1...."doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile....winning is winning"...lol...probably corny or borderline gaayy af...bottom line, CMR don't give me your moral victory bs Or participation trophy speech...save that for the birds.

It's year 1 and he's on the radio doing an interview after a loss. He's smart enough to know that HS coaches, recruits and/or their families, etc could be listening.

You think behind closed doors the staff isn't digging into the team?

You simpletons never see the big picture.

It's year 1 and he's on the radio doing an interview after a loss. He's smart enough to know that HS coaches, recruits and/or their families, etc could be listening.

You think behind closed doors the staff isn't digging into the team?

You simpletons never see the big picture.

It is simple. Opposing teams and coaches have figured this team out. Week after week opposing teams are using the same blueprint - kick the living shizittt out of Kaaya and they are neutralized. Come to think of it, that strategy has worked for years. Meanwhile, Mark Richt continues to send them out on suicide missions with his love affair of RPOs. So I guess that was all bullshhht too after Spring, Summer workouts, and Fall camp that gave us the impression that this was going to be a different team??? Lol.

Advertisement
Back