CMR: Hurricane Hotline 10/31

You can easily look at it the other way too: we are two defensive TDs against GT away from being 0-5 in games against teams with a pulse (and ND barely has a pulse). I understand that CMR doesn't want the team to completely quit so he has to talk about how close they've been to winning. But this has been, by any reasonable benchmark, a complete failure of a season. Same old same old.

We beat GT by 14. If you take away the two defensive TDs (not sure why you would - do good defensive plays not count anymore?), we still would've been tied.

Advertisement
Dabo went 6-7 in his 2nd season at Clemson. Of the 7 losses, 6 of them were by 7 or less.

You can see that trend with us this year. 4-4, but 3 of the 4 losses were by 7 or less.

2018 is where we should be making a legit run at the coastal and ACCCG.

The difference is that Dabo was a new HC paid one-fifth of what Richt is making.
Richt is in his 16th year as HC and that's why he is being paid as much. ... not to come in a coach like a rookie

Dabo went 6-7 in his 2nd season at Clemson. Of the 7 losses, 6 of them were by 7 or less.

You can see that trend with us this year. 4-4, but 3 of the 4 losses were by 7 or less.

The difference is that Dabo was a new HC paid one-fifth of what Richt is making.
Richt is in his 16th year as HC and that's why he is being paid as much. ... not to come in a coach like a rookie

Also fired his Offensive Coordinator and Defensive Coordinator.

ND was the first game he actually opened the offense up. We aren't a great run blocking team we have to use the pass to setup the run.

Advertisement
You can easily look at it the other way too: we are two defensive TDs against GT away from being 0-5 in games against teams with a pulse (and ND barely has a pulse). I understand that CMR doesn't want the team to completely quit so he has to talk about how close they've been to winning. But this has been, by any reasonable benchmark, a complete failure of a season. Same old same old.

We beat GT by 14. If you take away the two defensive TDs (not sure why you would - do good defensive plays not count anymore?), we still would've been tied.

You are splitting hairs. Our offense hasn't been able to beat any P5 defense.

In 2011 we lost 6 games by an average of less than 6 points per game. Certainly didn't turn out to be an indicator of anything good.

Not sure why you guys even bother listening to that garbage

Every week it's the same sh*t...a total fluff fest

You're better off spending your time watching **** ****

Last edited:

Now we've moved from comparing Rix to Saban's first year at Alabama to comparing our 16 year HC to a guy two years removed from selling real estate and a year removed from being the WR coach at Clemson? Let's do this!

Advertisement
Not saying he isn't right or wrong but my god we could of kept Al "The Excuse Machine" Golden to hear these excuses. Looks and sounds the same with those comments

Not sure why you guys even bother listening to that garbage

Every week it's the same sh*t...a total fluff fest

You're better off spending your time watching **** ****

As much as you seem to enjoy that, I think I'll pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been hard on Coach, but he's not lying.

V Tech was the only game where we were never really in it.

The refs at FSU, including a TD called back.
The phantom TD at UNC.
Missed fumble scoop at ND.

Problem is, none of those games should Be been close to begin with, and they only were because of Richts Offense .

If not for this staff, we aren't in these games.....Golden would have gotten out coached and gotten beat by 30 each time

Advertisement
He's right. Other than VT we had a variety of bull**** that cost us those games. I'm not too down on him. Lose to Pity at home and I'll be fully aboard the Corch Rekt needs a new home bandwagon.

So this is what $4 million buys us... bunch of excuses and could 'ave beens...

Corch Richt ... have a word with Coach L. He will show you what it means to win without excuses

Butch would have come for $2million, hired a top OC for a million, and top DC for another million - and we'd be in business.

We have some real ******s in our fan base. Most live on CIS. What would you have him say? We suck, it's all my fault and we should shut down the program? We have 5 games left, like any coach with a pulse, he's not trying to lose the team 2/3 into his first season.

Advertisement

The phantom TD at UNC.

Problem is, none of those games should Be been close to begin with, and they only were because of Richts Offense .

Why shouldn't those games have been close. FSU and NC are ranked. ND at home is no gimmie.

I tolded you bois, team found something 2nd half in Southbend. **** gonna turn around.

The phantom TD at UNC.

If not for this staff, we aren't in these games.....Golden would have gotten out coached and gotten beat by 30 each time

This is the level Miami (FL) football has now sunk to: improvement measured by losing by fewer points than we could have.

Advertisement
Back