C'Mon man,... We will beat Miami!

Advertisement
Beat us? Child Please!
Healthy SteMo! We win 35-14, maybe 42.
With Wi11iams! We win 24-14.

I like one of the GT fan's responses. He just replied "of Florida?"

:ibisroflmao: He gets it.

Advertisement
I will say this, I am getting more and more worried about Tech, Virginia Tech that is. They tend to get better as the year goes most of the time and this looks like another very good Vt team. GTech on the other hand? well, as long as they continue to run this offense it will always be the same formula too beat them. We seem to have that formula figured out, now we just need to handle our business, play good sound defense and come away with a sound victory....

LMAO @ the unranked team saying "don't get me wrong, the undefeated top 15 team will give us a game" -- you don't say?

Advertisement
I will say this, I am getting more and more worried about Tech, Virginia Tech that is. They tend to get better as the year goes most of the time and this looks like another very good Vt team. GTech on the other hand? well, as long as they continue to run this offense it will always be the same formula too beat them. We seem to have that formula figured out, now we just need to handle our business, play good sound defense and come away with a sound victory....

Their O didn't really get better IMO...

VT has always beaten us when they were able to run the ball on us. They force TOs and shorten the game. They cant run the ball with the RBs and we will kill Logan Thomas if they run him too much, I dont see them beating us if they have to do it throwing.....they are much like Florida, except Florida defense is better.

How does this look like another very good VT team? Their 3 OT win at home against Marshall really impress you?

Advertisement
we should roll them. when we have a decent/good D we shut them down everytime

GT will have to come up with some very lucky plays in the passing game to score on us IMO

We beat them LY in Atlanta with "that" defense, no way "This" defense is going to lose at home. Get up on them by two TD's and they're in trouble.

We beat them LY in Atlanta with "that" defense, no way "This" defense is going to lose at home. Get up on them by two TD's and they're in trouble.

So game should be over about 10 minutes into first quarter

Advertisement
I expect figs to hurt somebody on the edge in the game during an option play, I see Miami reestablishing the line of scrimmage all game in the south Florida heat.....

This could get ugly...

Advertisement
Back