C'Mon man,... We will beat Miami!

Advertisement
Advertisement
There was really only one or two that were like that. A few that basically just said IF we can beat them or we HAVE A SHOT... and to their credit I doubt most have seen our games and only know what ESPN says and according to the retards at ESPN, UF handed us that game. So that is what they believe.

Just like someone talking about how VT's D is top 5 in the country. I'm sure they heard Jesse Palmer say that a few times on Thursday, and it makes them feel better about their loss, so why not believe it?

I would of thought it was a wezzie troll with all the "guys" if the dude didnt have soo much prior post

The OP on that site said he got GT going 11-1 this year...... :eekeyes:

i'm sure he thought they were going undefeated until they lost to VT.

Their in for a rude awaking to what true miami teams are

The years of GT and VT dominating the coastal and ACC is coming to a end starting this year

Advertisement
Why is it that hick college football fans refer to their corches by initials and add a "C" for corch?

"CPJ" - Coach Paul Johnson . . . really?

I see those racist hicks from Alabama doing it too.."CNS". . . if anybody ever refers to Al Golden as "CAG" in a non-sarcastic manner they need to be negged. In fact, neg me for doing it.

their board is going into meltdown mode when they lose to us, clemson, and georgia. (i think they'll beat byu)

Advertisement
These guys are idiots. AG has never lost to "CPJ" and even Blandito figured out how to shut that option down before he was canned. Last year was an abiration with all of the young guys we had playing. No way they get that type of offensive output this year.

We keep rolling 38-14.

They realize that they lost 4 times in a row to Miami right? Against some of the worst teams this program has fielded in the the last 30 years.

If we even had a below average defense last year it's a blowout of epic proportions.

Advertisement
Why is it that hick college football fans refer to their corches by initials and add a "C" for corch?

"CPJ" - Coach Paul Johnson . . . really?

I see those racist hicks from Alabama doing it too.."CNS". . . if anybody ever refers to Al Golden as "CAG" in a non-sarcastic manner they need to be negged. In fact, neg me for doing it.

people still call meyer "coach urban meyer," but no one seems to want to abbreviate that for some odd reason...

THIS is the type of game where you don't put the backups in regardless of the score.

From what I've seen of our D we will absolutely eat up the Option. We're stout upfront and the LBs are diagnosing plays very well - they're also very athletic.

Our O is still slightly hit and miss, but it can beat teams multiple ways, so I'm not too worried about putting up points against Georgia Tech.

If we play like we did against Florida this could be a massacre.

This game shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully Morris will be 100% come game time. I got no worries about GT.

how do any of their fans still have faith in Paul Johnson?

Advertisement
Back