Official CMC Recruiting - It's Different

Advertisement
Tell Cormani he can celebrate his bday at a different place every night in Miami. Several of the people I know in Lakeland like the small town know everybody environment. The only city they talk about is Atlanta because they got a relative or child that lives there.

Advertisement
Out of curiosity, anyone know whether that is a plane owned by the university or by a donor?

I'm willing to bet that is not a UM-owned plane.

What are all those "H"s on the seats to the right? I mean, it COULD be (and is) John Ruiz's middle initial...I mean, I'm not sure if that's the connection, but...

Flying around on $20MM+ planes recruiting for the former cheapskate University of Miami evidences that times have changed.

Different plane:

1646169987164.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

Cormani’s mom appreciates it too. Call it what you want but perception is reality. Pulling up in the jet shows that the school has resources & is serious about her son.

Yes they could’ve taken a car or flew commercial but the jet makes a statement.

Holy ****e! Now that Cormani's mom has posted this, Prison Mike Norvell is trying to take a 747 to Lakeland and Billy Gaypier has contacted Elon Musk to charter a Space-X flight to Polk County...

Advertisement

Cormani’s mom appreciates it too. Call it what you want but perception is reality. Pulling up in the jet shows that the school has resources & is serious about her son.

For some reason I can't wait to see for gaypier and *** Norvell will do next to try to up us

What a waste of resources! We could have carpooled up the Turnpike! Oh, our carbon footprint!

Advertisement
Back