Clubhouse

jsy

Recruit
Do any of you use clubhouse?
if so let’s make a canes room
My name is phillypaindoc

I’ll make a room canesinsight for a while and see who comes in if we get a room going and have mult moderators we could have that room open all the time and anyone could drop in and and out to talk in person and nothing is ever recorded hahaha

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do any of you use clubhouse?
if so let’s make a canes room
My name is phillypaindoc

I’ll make a room canesinsight for a while and see who comes in if we get a room going and have mult moderators we could have that room open all the time and anyone could drop in and and out to talk in person and nothing is ever recorded hahaha
what is this clubhouse you speak of?

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s a lot of brilliant, successful, and well connected people here
Aren’t you guys interested in networking and building connections

it's for phone ***, he wants to make a canes themed channel

Receivers that can catch and LB's that can tackle make me highly tumescent.

aroused homer simpson GIF

Thought Clubhouse was for softies that need a safe space to SHARE IDEAS or "free speech types" that want to discuss some **** that could get them cancelled on social media under the guise of "we can explain our ****ty takes" further (as if that was ever a good idea).

How exactly does one interject in a conversation with a well timed, perfectly crafted gif?

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s a lot of brilliant, successful, and well connected people here
Aren’t you guys interested in networking and building connections
Let me preface this by saying that I’m on clubhouse.

In my opinion, clubhouse is filled with nonbrilliant, mildly successful, and desperate networking slüts that want to seem more important than they actually are. They’re jumping on the platform early and trying to get others to buy in to the hype so they can be one of the early adopters that makes money off being so “tapped in.”

Let me preface this by saying that I’m on clubhouse.

In my opinion, clubhouse is filled with nonbrilliant, mildly successful, and desperate networking slüts that want to seem more important than they actually are. They’re jumping on the platform early and trying to get others to buy in to the hype so they can be one of the early adopters that makes money off being so “tapped in.”
Hahahaha this is just funny. Here’s some free advice for those in need... tap into your current job and work harder.

Advertisement
Back