Club Seats UM vs FSU

Advertisement
Best hotels/areas to stay in for games thing about traffic to game, food etc on non game night. Any suggestions?

Considering I am a Marriott Rewards member I usually stay at one of those. There are a few hotels in the Aventura area Mall that were good in terms of traffic and plenty places to eat etc. Staying at Residence Inn in Sunny Isles this time, first time there.

Advertisement
My route ofchoice because I don’t wanna deal with all the hassle or even the fun in South Beach. I fly into Fort Lauderdale and crank out those points at the Westin diplomat and get to take advantage of that area and all the stuff around AVentura and it’s a very quick drive to the stadium using back roads

Last edited:
Considering I am a Marriott Rewards member I usually stay at one of those. There are a few hotels in the Aventura area Mall that were good in terms of traffic and plenty places to eat etc. Staying at Residence Inn in Sunny Isles this time, first time there.

Thanks for the help. My dad is staying closer to south beach but I’m getting in late Friday night and without knowing game times I feel I need to stay closer towards the stadium. Girlfriends just wants to be around good stuff just in case it’s a Late game and have all day Saturday to have fun

Advertisement
Yea, that‘s why I said F it and got them. Cost me about $1,600 for four. Coming down from Maryland so we just gonna make a vacation out of it. Great advice in here. Thanks to everyone. I feel good about it.
From MD? Do yourself a favor and just buy one way tickets and don’t go back. You’ll be much happier.

Where you at? Moved from Crownsville about 5 years ago, right before Irma. In Jax now.

From MD? Do yourself a favor and just buy one way tickets and don’t go back. You’ll be much happier.

Where you at? Moved from Crownsville about 5 years ago, right before Irma. In Jax now.
Lol nah man we love it here. I live in Crofton. It’s about 15 minutes from the Naval Academy in Annapolis.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn once.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back